What did you eat for lunch? (Review / Revile your lunch )

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
Hi fellow clubsnappers!

I am always wondering what is nice out there to eat.

Please post your lunch reviews (text or images!)
This is the correct subforum right? kopitiam = eating place? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Have a great lunch!

curry sauce

7413613070_9294a2f613_z.jpg

This is something i'll only have during lunch, not for dinner coz it too oily, not good as it too close to bedtime

400-12061Z95R3.jpg

肉灵芝, still boiling in the pot :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ahahahaa fake mushroom la LOL !

Yeah, any good place near Bradell MRT? I'd like to know good place to eat around the office.

Yeah, any good place near Bradell MRT? I'd like to know good place to eat around the office.

Yeah, I used to work there. The food around block 203 is ok.

SPH area?

working at UOB Plaza...

opposite is Golden Shoe Market... second floor... there's this sans cusine economic rice... very long queue but very home cooked!

working at UOB Plaza...

opposite is Golden Shoe Market... second floor... there's this sans cusine economic rice... very long queue but very home cooked!

Golden Shoe has got teochew muay stall which has fake "choped" seat tissue packs (belong to stall holder to chope for his customers... i used to eat there at lot.

Shizuma said:
Golden Shoe has got teochew muay stall which has fake "choped" seat tissue packs (belong to stall holder to chope for his customers... i used to eat there at lot.

Is Teowchew Muay like Muay Thai?

yes, can use all kinds of moves (vegetables). LOL ! I particularly liked eating the bittergourd. makes me feel less hungry in general (and i will eat less of lunch...which is already very little. I used to eat only vegetable dishes without meat or rice. "healthy food" ?

muay = porridge

i thought teochew muay and muay thai are girls (younger sister = mei mei = muay ) of different ethnicity / dialect group heehehe

mixed veg. 2 bucks.

Yes, SPH area please! I know the ones around Blk 203. Any other place near? Thanks a lot!

Lunch? Oh BBQ'd GWC followed by an Uncle Bob sandwich and entrails of newbie and for desert 3 Iphoney users. Usual Ang Moh food.

If you don't mind to walk, there are nice Bak Chor Mee and Uno western food at Blk 51, 5 minutes walk from ESSO station.