what did you do this CHinese New year..

lensman1968

Apr 10, 2010
Like a Ghost town when I was visiting my mom place at Bedok.

Watching community and the big bang theory for the whole day. Nothing much today..

In the morning I went to a park in Jurong to look at the grass and thought to myself how nice if I could smoke all of it.

In the afternoon I went to Punggul Beach and looked at the seawater and told myself it's sad to be a fish as it had to drink the salty water.

At night at 11.30pm when it was all quiet and everybody was asleep I suddenly realized it was Chinese New Year I went over to my neighbour and banged his door and rocked his gate, he opened the door and gave me a punch on my face before I could say happy new year to him for waking him up.

Last edited:
I ate. Then i went out to visit relatives. Then I ate. And i ate more. Then i went home. Then i slept. And then i ate again. Then i went out for dinner and ate a lot. Then i went to my neighborhood Starbucks. Then i went home. Then i watched some movies. Then i ate again.

At work on the 1st day... best excuse to have for NOT visiting anyone's home....

Made money!

Squeeze around..getting wet in the rain. Thats day 1 for me.
Today? Shall go visit a few houses and help them finish some goodies/food they bought.

3 things in general:
1) wake up
2) survive
3) sleep

1st day - visiting
2nd day - sentosa flowers photowalk

plus lots of eating of course....

:bsmilie:

really boring cny

i'm working out to get rid of all the bak kwa i've eaten :bsmilie:

aaarrrgghhh......i love bak kwa!!!! the leaner the chewier the better!!!!! :bsmilie:

and i just had another piece :bsmilie:

those things are darn addictive....b4 u know it u would have eaten 1kg of the stuff in no time. :eek:

those things are darn addictive....b4 u know it u would have eaten 1kg of the stuff in no time. :eek:
And after that start to have ulcers & pimples & sore throat & constipation & then take MC..................:bigeyes:..........................:eek:.....:sweat: :sweat:

Last edited:

i'm resisting the urge to go back to the kitchen for the 2nd piece :bsmilie:

And after that start to have ulcers & pimples & sore throat & constipation & then take MC..................:bigeyes:..........................:eek:.....

the only thing i'm interested in is the MC :bsmilie:

i'm resisting the urge to go back to the kitchen for the 2nd piece :bsmilie:

the only thing i'm interested in is the MC :bsmilie:

go into the kitchen
take out the whole packet of bak kwa
bring it into your room
open it and put it in front of your computer screen
eat and enjoy while you surf

go into the kitchen
take out the whole packet of bak kwa
bring it into your room
open it and put it in front of your computer screen
eat and enjoy while you surf

i will die. my job requires my voice. i can't repeat orders and serve customers with a croak :bsmilie: