What did you do during school holidays?

Foxshade

Jun 26, 2009
In cat's stomach
Useless & stupid stuffs which some would be frowned by my parents...

Like sand off coin face to make my own dog tag, tried to measure the temp of a burning Mg block, stole coconut from local church backyard, hid fire cracker tied onto mosquito coil at a nearby biker gang hangout place, try to make own nunchucks from metal cylinder filled with cement, etc.....

Last edited:

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Visited my grandparents, they stayed about 200km away. During last years in school I picked up some small holiday jobs to earn pocket money. And the library had such a huge amount of books to read ..:)

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
For me it used to be visiting relatives in Malaysia ( the NS highway was not quite ready then, the drive was horrible ) .

What do kids do during school holidays nowadays?

hanzohattori

Apr 16, 2010
They climb grills :bsmilie:

Last edited:

huatman

Nov 27, 2010
East
phleephoto.com
giantcanopy said:
What do kids do during school holidays nowadays?
Think most kids now do holiday assignment homework, projects etc during school holiday.
And attend extra lessons, courses etc.

Zichar

Apr 22, 2008

Like sand off coin face to make my own dog tag, tried to measure the temp of a burning Mg block, stole coconut from local church backyard, hid fire cracker tied onto mosquito coil at a nearby biker gang hangout place, try to make own nunchucks from metal cylinder filled with cement, etc.....
Wow! Must have been some childhood

bhairav

Jul 23, 2012
Singapore

Haha ....Maaaan... N i was happy about the things i use to do during holidays... Ur adventures make me want to roll back time agn n try these things out :bsmilie:

ArchRival

Sep 17, 2006
Take pics of xmm who are having school holidays.

Top Bottom