What Cust. Service is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Have been trying to call in to get hold of an operator for the past 24hrs be it peak or non peak hour!!! Till now still unable to talk to anyone very very very lousy cust. service from StarHub!:angry:

Keep on been told to hold the line as staff are busy!

Wonder they really are busy or got not enough people. If they jolly well know not enough people the should employ more....dun tell me they too poor to employ more people or my $$$ to small as if i paying in Rupees! :confused:

In the past my waiting time max 5mins!!!

In time to come confirm will be changing my service provider!:sticktong

Just now call through liao but the guy say wrong dept that one is Cable one not Mobile he said he will get them to call back in not more then 2hrs time!:angry: Really speechless thats it no more SH!

Last edited:
Try go to service counter in some of our malls :dunno:

At least you can terminate your acct if they can't help :bsmilie:

QQ

i am equally unhappy with thier services. Am cancelling my mobile and net soon to switch over to singtel.

i am equally unhappy with thier services. Am cancelling my mobile and net soon to switch over to singtel.

DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its crap and is screwed up....The internet got more then 2 com using at the same timee got problem liao.My house 5 room flat only in my room connection can poor sia...Then at night cannot use 1 can only load 1 website dats it.If you log on to cs first and wan go other website,it will keep saying page load error while i can still continue use cs

DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its crap and is screwed up....The internet got more then 2 com using at the same timee got problem liao.My house 5 room flat only in my room connection can poor sia...Then at night cannot use 1 can only load 1 website dats it.If you log on to cs first and wan go other website,it will keep saying page load error while i can still continue use cs

can say the same about starhub. and my mobile my own room no reception amongst many other places.

there's no better provider.

it's just us people selecting the lesser of three evils

ah yo.. all customer service is sloooowwww...

worst experience i had was with Singnet Mio... REALLY SLOW UNTIL CANNOT SLOW.. so frustrated that my internet is down and i still got to wait for them to serve me. :sweat:

singtel.

M1 is turning downhill...

seems like all telco oso not good...sometimes i received msia signal at home :(

Equally rubbish.

GMAN

I agree with you brother,M1 customer service are very lousy.Especially, when the bill comes to our letter box cos the way charge the handphone bill are quiet ex here.Lousy service and their billing system.:angry::angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.