What colour would you choose for your tripod ballhead? (REDUX)

What colour would you choose for your tripod ballhead?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Well, a second try... this time round, to incorporate more colours that's already in the market... And Allenleonhart can have his shocking pink... :bsmilie:

Sorry, those who voted could you put in your vote once again?

Last edited:
Well, a second try... this time round, to incorporate more colours that's already in the market... And Allenleonhart can have his shocking pink... :bsmilie:

Sorry, those who voted could you put in your vote once again?

naooo. u got it wrong. its not metallic pink. its HOT HOT ONE:sweat:

nvm. i voted as others though:thumbsup:

qwerty436 voted as female but account listed as male... hmmm

I'd like a metallic dark grey. Something that looks almost black but is not true black.

I choose black, since i will tape it up with camo tape.

nvr know can choose color one, is it like car, one model many different color, or is it one brand one color?
sorry, i sotong

I will like my tripod to have some color red & yellow... like 1930s hotrod :devil:

If those colours were available for tripod legs too - i'd take blue. dont want legs one colour, ballhead one colour, camera another colour, attract too much attention...

i will always get black, because i don't need to draw additional attention to myself with bright colours.

ireallyhatepink :bsmilie:

i will always get black, because i don't need to draw additional attention to myself with bright colours.

Well, maybe you're too handsome to be inconspicious already? :bsmilie: I'm sure there are some of us need to be noticed because we've blended too well into the shadows of our society (hands-up) that we need to say "yes, we do exist"...:sweatsm: Not saying that's the primary reason why people prefered bight colours, but just one of the many...

Also there are some of us who just wish to brighten our own lives a bit with a dash of striking colours. I love bright T-shirts, makes me feel bright and sunny! (the placebo taking effect) - good for the mental being.

Either way, black is nice too and very practical no doubt. By itself, is a statement already.

For me, if I were to choose a coloured ballhead, it's going to be just that - the rest of the equipment is going to be the usual colours that they come with... black/grey for tripod, black for DSLR (usual for Nikon anyway), etc, etc... Just take a look at the latest black CS T-shirt? All-black but striking logo...

Last edited: