What car would you buy if you got $60,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ihsan Chua said:
Dun get Wish. A lot of problems with the car. Toyota also stop bringing in the car.

1. Toyota doesnt bring cars into Singapore, Borneo Motors runs the dealership and the PIs do the importing for PI models.

2. Wish is a PI model. BM doesnt bring it in.

3. BM brings in the Picnic.

4. Get your facts right.

Horsba85 said:
i went to check out the Honda, Toyota and Hyundai show rooms yesterday and between the jazz, yaris and getz - i didnt like the yaris' interior, the jazz felt a little plastic. i'm unable to give any comments on the getz's interior as it was already fitted with a body kit costing 7k and looks like a mini cooper.

Your final choice is a wrong choice... Jazz is EOL already :sweat:

Canew said:
Jazz EOL? What is the replacement model?

If you noticed the trend, Car manufacturers tend to throw everything that were once optional into the car when it's almost EOL. Free body kit... ipod kit...

Not to forget the Jazz shape is 2001. Not much has changed since then. A better jazz will be coming soon.

Klose said:
If you noticed the trend, Car manufacturers tend to throw everything that were once optional into the car when it's almost EOL. Free body kit... ipod kit...

Not to forget the Jazz shape is 2001. Not much has changed since then. A better jazz will be coming soon.
Ahhh. Thanks Bro.

Horsba85 said:
upgraded Jazz version 2? LOL

More likely an improved model with more freebies but retaining same characteristics.

Horsba85 said:
upgraded Jazz version 2? LOL

Not Upgraded Jazz. Just new facelift change, call the Type S model as compared to the 2005 Facelift model Jazz.

okay, i'll just wait for it to come out then... :)

mervlam said:
Er, OT a bit

Anyone knows the minimum petrol RON for Toyota Corolla XLi? And the Altis too?

I know RON for Vios is 91.

Erm, sorry, but ANYBODY???? :dunno: :embrass:

hmmm i'll get the Kia Cerato hatch for $43,000 and save the rest for a rainy day.

Subaru Impreza TS :thumbsup:

Malakite said:
hmmm i'll get the Kia Cerato hatch for $43,000 and save the rest for a rainy day.
But there is a school of thought that Korean cars are high FC, less reliable and poorer finishing then their Japanese counterparts.

Horsba85 said:
okay, i'll just wait for it to come out then... :)

If you are referring to Honda Jazz Type S model, it is already in the showroom liao. Selling price for Auto-Transmission ones should be about $58K.

Klose said:
More likely an improved model with more freebies but retaining same characteristics.

Aiya, they always change the outlook abit then call a new facelift and engine still remain the same as 1.4cc.

Just like Honda city, change the tail light abit and call a new facelift.

Maybe should come out Jazz vtec 1.5cc. Malaysia and thailand is selling honda Jazz 1.5cc Vtec version.

Other country got Honda Jazz 1.4 Sport and Honda Jazz 1.5 Vti-S

fokker said:
If you are referring to Honda Jazz Type S model, it is already in the showroom liao. Selling price for Auto-Transmission ones should be about $58K.

Honda Jazz Type S model is Jazz S 1.4 DSI S 5DR.

dun know will they bring it VTI version??

Canew said:
But there is a school of thought that Korean cars are high FC, less reliable and poorer finishing then their Japanese counterparts.

Jazz cost about $56K and Kia Cerato hatch is about $43k.
So after compare the different is $13k.
Save the $13 to compensate the repair cost after 3 years warranty over or use for fuel top up.

mervlam said:
Erm, sorry, but ANYBODY???? :dunno: :embrass:

I believe it should be RON 90. XLi should have no problem using RON 92. I am using RON 92 on my GLi. If there is a ping sound from the engine when using RON 92 petrol, then pump the next highest level, RON 95.

Cheers

dEthANGeL said:
Subaru Impreza TS :thumbsup:

must well get the WRX STI version :cool:

ronwong said:
anybody every considered a van? less than 40K, runs diesel, easily 14k/l, 500 a year road tax. Ask yourself what you want, the thing about van, is that most are 2 seaters. If you want to look good, then you pay the premium, if you just need a transportation, a van is the way to go

get a Van?? did anyone have a register company or hawker licence??

S'pore Gov had already control since more than 5 years ago due to too many people buying van cos COE was quite high during that times.

If I can buy a Van I will go for petrol version (road tax $400 per year). bcos dissel engine is not quiet and is not easy to maintain compare to petrol type. Alway give out black smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.