What car would you buy if you got $60,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelArtwork

Mar 19, 2006
Hi all, would like your point of view what car would you get if you have a budget of around +- $60,000. :D

Toyota (Yaris, Vios, Corolla)
Suzuki (Swift)
Honda (Jazz, City)
Hyundai (Verna, Getz, Matrix, Sonata, Tucson)

Personally, I'd get the Getz or Jazz and use the excess to go do something to it. :devil:
It's small, there's lots of boot space and accessories are plentiful.

Suzuki (Swift)

i like it

Hi, maybe can state the reasons why? For example, because fuel consumption is this good 6L/100km?

Yep, you answered it. Getz's FC is very low, comfy ride, cute car, lots of accessories and there's power when you need it.

My First choice Honda Jazz - Best fuel consumption among 1.3/1.4 litre car at around $57k
Second Choice Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6 - Best horse Power at 125 among 1.6 litre car at around $64k
Third Choice Toyota Wish (JDM) - Cheapest among all the MPV car at around $63k

ortega said:
buy a cheaper car and use the rest for new lenses

Ya man, or maybe What lens would you buy if you got $60,000?

Sorrie for OT

pixelArtwork said:
Hi all, would like your point of view what car would you get if you have a budget of around +- $60,000. :D
No. Would not get a car at all.

Public transport here is pretty efficient and cheap compared to the cost of private transport ownership.

;) :D IMHO....dont buy a 60k car..no point..
either buy a 50k car ( new/2nd hand ) OR LESS like ortega said..
use the rest for investing..NOT LENS..bwahahha
or if your still young and stuff..use the whole 60k for investing...1 to 2 more years you get a 120 thousand dollars car...if you die die want to get a car..i personally think any SUV is good and practical and hip...

I will get the back half of a Beemer M6...think long term investment! =D

Swift 1.5 2006 :thumbsup:

Driving one using Michelin Pilot Preceda II tyres (F1-Spec) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: not the crappy bridgestone potenzas :bsmilie:

ahh... for that money, a VZ holden crewman with the new LS 2 V8 and HSV brake package.

Status
Not open for further replies.