what can you do with a semi pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtm78

Feb 7, 2009
i just inherited a semi pro.. how much can you play with it? what can you do? anyone here plays with semi pro? i have a olympus c5050... f1.8... any one has the smae camera? can share your pic?

Read the manual. And yes, you can take pictures with it.

Uses of Olympus c5050:-
1) Use as paperweight
2) Give it to your 5 year old nephew or cousin - they will know what to do with it for fun
3) Use as ornament in fishtanks - the fish love them!
4) Use it for short-put practices if an actual metal ball is not available
5) Chew toy for your dog
6)
7)
8)

I used to have the c8080 and found it to be a very good camera.
It aint the 'pro-ness' of a camera that ensures a good capture. All cameras have their limitations.
Too fast, too heavy, too small, too slow, too flexible, too controlled, missing a red badge, has a red badge..
Its up to you to figure out how to work within those limitations.

i just inherited a semi pro.. how much can you play with it? what can you do? anyone here plays with semi pro? i have a olympus c5050... f1.8... any one has the smae camera? can share your pic?

what happened to just taking pictures? :)

some of the pictures i like the most are still taken with my sony h2 :(

it is called a prosumer

i used to have one as well, in fact i still have the manual

you took any nice pic with that?? can share?

hey.. i've check out the web link you send.. pretty cool stuff.. i didnt know a semi pro can take such good pics...

Why not? Do you seriously think only a pro-looking camera can take pro-looking pics?

Yeah, its shocking.
I mean, isnt a vest with the camera brand emblazoned on the back and a huge lens needed?

hey.. i've check out the web link you send.. pretty cool stuff.. i didnt know a semi pro can take such good pics...

Yeah, its shocking.
I mean, isnt a vest with the camera brand emblazoned on the back and a huge lens needed?

You mean no? dammit! I just upgraded my vest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.