What can be cheaper in US than S'pore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

volk

Jan 20, 2002
West, Singapore
Visit site
Hi All

Since everyone asking about where to buy what I also like to know what is cheaper to buy in US than in Singapore.
Cos brother is US coming back soon, can ask him to bring back.

I am interested to know as well.

Originally posted by mpenza
external flash, teleconverters, digital cameras, etc ;p

Teleconverter is cheaper over there? Any particular place to get it?

Go to ebay and check the stuff out.
Usually quite cheap but you have to take note of the delivery charges.
Since your bro is in the US, take advantage of this ebay service and buy from the site.
I have converted and checked out some camera before (can't remember which model and price) but it was $200 - $250 cheaper than buying it here in Singapore. And that even includes shipping.

Did not buy it as i was worried about the delivery portion.

Originally posted by volk
Hi All

Since everyone asking about where to buy what I also like to know what is cheaper to buy in US than in Singapore.
Cos brother is US coming back soon, can ask him to bring back.

Cars & Houses!

Thanks for your replies...

Just wondering is those things offered on ebay new items? or used items?

But instead of a full DC...perhaps those accessories can consider to buy...

I think the Minolta DiMAGE 7 is a couple hundred dollars cheaper in US

yup, can get the Crystalvue Sharpshooter for much cheaper over there (you save a lot on the shipping fees)!!!

I had the impression almost all electronics are cheaper there..
True??

I am right now in the US.. and it's not true that all products are cheaper... in fact most are more expensive, it's just that sometimes some online websites gives good deals... it's harder to find good deals in singapore.

just curious .. how much is the sharpshooter in singapore? maybe I buy one before I come back.

What can be cheaper in US than S'pore?

Liquors and cars :D

Seriously, do your comparison by checking stores like www.bhphoto.com. Sometime ago I noticed that Canon SLR bodies were significantly cheaper in US, while lenses cost as much as in Singapore.

that bhphoto is cheap?? not really right!

Originally posted by isomers007

how much is de b300 in US?

Most places do not carry this item already.

Ebay selling at around US$180 ~ US$200.

I believe it would be cheaper in Singapore.

I bought Nikon TC-E2 anf WC-E63 both in Singapore for total of ~S$370 (don't remember the exact price already), which is about US$50 cheaper in US.

If you check the Internet, some shops will quote very good price for some items, but they are so called "grey market" items. No warranty, and sometimes no packaging box, manuals and accesories even.

Status
Not open for further replies.