What camera to buy at PC Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richliow

Jul 9, 2005
Hi all,
Been wanting to grab myself a new camera.
What will you recommend for a Nikon DSLR?

btw, i recall a camera mentioned here in this forum sometime back, which can capture a person in different poses and then superimpose them into one single picture. which camera is that?

oh yes, any good buys at PC show?

once and for all get D300. else u can wait for newer camera near future.

I suggest you avoid the overcrowded mess that is the PC show and instead enjoy a great deal at john 3:16 or MS Color or Cathay Photo...

I suggest you avoid the overcrowded mess that is the PC show and instead enjoy a great deal at john 3:16 or MS Color or Cathay Photo...

I agree. The mess over there is terrible...

Plus, you get to build a relationship with the friendly staff at the reputable stores mentioned above. And they're sure to be much more knowledgable then the staff at the IT shows.

Samuel

I suppose this has been said a thousand times, not just in this thread but all over CS:

Skip the IT show for cameras.

agreed. I really don't think those shows are catered to serious photographers, hell, even amateurs as well.

I really have a bad impression of the salespeople there, most of them don't know much :think:

Skip the PC show and just buy from the usual camera shop like CP, MS, 3:16 etc. The freebies given are mostly useless and not worth the extra effort and $.

well i can say be it the IT/PC show, there's a good amount of "advertisements" going about saying how you can get bargain deals over there...when they promise to throw more useless freebies at you on an increase price.

Guess you are all right.
any idea how much is a D300 going at the reputed shops? =)

Just back from the PC Show.

Just go to Funan Centre or Pen. Plaza to get the camera. Cheaper and don't come with "not so free" gifts.
It's a sale everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.