doesnt scream camera bag..

holds..

m4/3rd body+ fisheyes
4 lenses
accessories
small umbrella
ps vita

shiok..

on other days...when i want to have a bag that scream CAMERA BAG...

Domke F4 black.

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
I use a bag that can hold everything I need.
Maybe you want to explain the background of your question? The more you spend typing and thinking the clearer the answer will get.

trd2970

Jun 8, 2005
Thought there's a long thread for this already

TWmilkteaTW

May 30, 2011
Depends on my mood and where i go..if strictly camera brand bags only.
Then im using billingham.. have 307 and the digital hadley.

If not..sometimes i use backpacks..crumpler messenger sling bags..or even the SAF emart sect coms sling bag.

You dont need to get a camera bags for camera. Just saying. :bsmilie:

rhino123

Staff member
Sep 1, 2006
NA
I use a cheapo China make bag called the Backpacker BBK4, which big enough for all my stuff, which include either my 7D+ 70-200mm f4L, Tokina 12-24mm and Sigma 17-70mm lens, monopod (or small tripod), remote control, external flash (YN565EX), my set of filters (ND, Polariser, etc), two 1 litre water bottle, lots of plastic bags, umbrella and some Uncle Toby energy bars or my OMD with 3 to 4 lenses, monopod (or small tripod), remote control, external flash, my set of filters (ND, Polariser, etc), two 1 litre water bottle, lots of plastic bags, umbrella. Other than that, the bag can be used to put my 14inch computer, jacket, Microsoft Surface RT, Asus Nexus 7 and some notes for my school work.

Jun 24, 2009
Really depends at the time. When I used to carry vast numbers of lenses and gear, I used a bagman. Now I use carry single body and lens for dslr or advanced compacts or mm4/3, so I use smaller bags which look like padded bum bags. Sometimes I will, at a pinch, wrap in clothes and attach to backpack strap using peak camera clip. My gear is rugged so I'm not worried (pentax K-5 and 18-135mm lens- all Weather resistant)

sin77

Nov 28, 2004
Used to be vanguard haversack. Forgot model. Now dumped one side.
Now lowepro passport sling

Aug 4, 2013
Singapore
I'm using Lowepro Compudaypack (can't rmb exact model). Now I heard it's obselete model already.
Can put laptop, 1 body, 3 lenses (not those 70-200mm type). I usually use prime lenses so can fit a few. Flash unit is not of a problem too.

lewissac

Sep 20, 2011
I use to carry Lowepro Adventura 170 for one body with lens attached, one additional lens and a flash.

Once I upgraded to D7100, changed carrying style. Using Deluxe S&F technical belt sling on the waist with 4 lens pouch and a medium pouch, since I'm carrying all prime lens. For tripod I shoulder sling.

Kisuke

Oct 1, 2012
Singapore
I convert my timbuk2 slingbag with matin bag inserts. Pretty good considering that it's water resistant

spree86

Feb 3, 2009
Bishan
www.flickr.com
I'm using Lowepro Compudaypack (can't rmb exact model). Now I heard it's obselete model already.
Can put laptop, 1 body, 3 lenses (not those 70-200mm type). I usually use prime lenses so can fit a few. Flash unit is not of a problem too.
Bag also got obsolete model? As long as can use can already right?

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
Bag also got obsolete model? As long as can use can already right?
my ThinkTank Streetwalker HD has been replaced with a slimmer version. so you can say that my bag's model is old, but you can't call it obsolete :p

unless it's well-worn and full of holes :p

tecnica

Dec 26, 2004
different bags for different uses and or circumstances:

ThinkTank StreetWalker Pro - For my usual landscapes stuffs but i feel that i am in need of more space with all my filters, pano kit, clamp and accessories.
Billingham Hadley Pro - Usually for my m43 setup unless i only wanna carry my DSLR with 1x lens. Sometimes i use it as a normal messenger bag also.
Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home - My DSLR sling bag when i don't need the capacity of the ThinkTank. My go-to bag for travelling as well, due to its rugged build and reasonable capacity.
Lowepro FastPack 250 - Defunct bag, don't use it anymore as i already have my ThinkTank which is much more comfortable for long hours usage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom