What Cam to Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_S

Jul 26, 2004
Rivervale Dr , Singapore
hi everyone,

i am new to this forum and photography, but i would like to get a digital cam but donno wat to buy.... can anyone help me on this?

personally i quite like the canon A75 .. .. as i feel that the function it is quite sufficient... ...

Thanks... ... :)

new to photography? then a canon a75 will be good for now.

Don't spend too much but shoot more and explore. :)

Snowcrash said:
new to photography? then a canon a75 will be good for now.

Don't spend too much but shoot more and explore. :)

yup that's right
best way to learn!

i started shooting with a canon g1!
then "upgraded" to a minolta x700 manual cam which is even older than me to learn about the fundamentals of shooting.
right now i am stuck on flim! haha.

hmmmm from experience, start cheaply first! keep shooting! if ur enthusiasm on photography doesnt die by them and u really love shooting then upgrade from then on!

just like love! hahaha :sweat:

in my opinion..i think you should get a camera that has enough functions to let you explore and to play about..and not too expensive just in case you get sick of photography fast..but then again even if you did get sick you can always sell it away..at a loss of course.. :sweatsm:

dotti said:
in my opinion..i think you should get a camera that has enough functions to let you explore and to play about..and not too expensive just in case you get sick of photography fast..but then again even if you did get sick you can always sell it away..at a loss of course.. :sweatsm:

my sentiments exactly! :p

overcrash said:
yup that's right
best way to learn!

i started shooting with a canon g1!
then "upgraded" to a minolta x700 manual cam which is even older than me to learn about the fundamentals of shooting.
right now i am stuck on flim! haha.

hmmmm from experience, start cheaply first! keep shooting! if ur enthusiasm on photography doesnt die by them and u really love shooting then upgrade from then on!

just like love! hahaha :sweat:

that happened to me too. upgraded to a 27year old camera. and i love it. ;)

hi,
just wanna find out where can i get a good deal for the canon A75??? or should i wait for comex '04 ???

Thanks.

hi,
can anyone enlighten me where to go for my camera hunt?? SLS , peninsula plaza or lucky plaza?? or is there any place i missed out??

thanks.

H_S said:
hi,
can anyone enlighten me where to go for my camera hunt?? SLS , peninsula plaza or lucky plaza?? or is there any place i missed out??

thanks.

my personal preference is peninsula plaza... but best to check the prices at a few different places first...

H_S said:
hi,

thanks.

Have 1 brand new set of Canon A75 c/w additional 128mb CF. I will quote you a price better than most shops in town if you are interested. SMS 90530182.

Status
Not open for further replies.