What brand of tripod do you use?

What brand of tripod do you use?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
did not go for the shooting, (my in-laws are in town) so had to take them around. Saw the papers today the array of tripods and cameras, around 50 amatuer photographers, are they all from CS?

Originally posted by Belle&Sebastain
did not go for the shooting, (my in-laws are in town) so had to take them around. Saw the papers today the array of tripods and cameras, around 50 amatuer photographers, are they all from CS?

Dunno, but I think there are obviously more than 50 photographers along the river. So packed Red Dawn and I almost didn't have a place.

Regards
CK

Slik for me. Lightweight tripods go well with lightweight digicams. :cool:

Hmm, another thing I observed is that digital cameras aren't quite as popular among local amateur photographers as I'd thought. The majority of the photographers I saw yesterday along the Pebble Bay stretch just in front of the Indoor Stadium were using film.

Originally posted by Midnight
Slik for me. Lightweight tripods go well with lightweight digicams. :cool:

Hmm, another thing I observed is that digital cameras aren't quite as popular among local amateur photographers as I'd thought. The majority of the photographers I saw yesterday along the Pebble Bay stretch just in front of the Indoor Stadium were using film.

The reason is simple. It's so much easier to shoot fireworks on slide film than with a consumer/prosumer digicam. And most digicams does not have a cable release. With film, you also don't get the noise typically associated with long exposures and consumer/prosumer digicams. :)

Regards
CK

I use Image Stabilizer technology! Tripods are not needed.:angry:

:) Just kidding.

I have two tripods, how?

wood tripod is the best ! but they spoilt easily, i don't think you can buy it in Singapore, dunno about UK ??

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Don't worry...you can start growing a tree and carry it around...make sure it bears fruits too! ;)

This is a good one! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Don't worry...you can start growing a tree and carry it around...make sure it bears fruits too! ;)
u tot i'm joking?? go read, go research, go surf net.

Me using SLIK U9000

Proud owner of a Manfrotto tripod here! ;)

Manfrotto
Velbon
Sachtler
No name wooden tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.