What brand of shoes you wear to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Just like to find out what brand of shoes do you wear to work? I plan to get myself a pair of working shoes, as my current one is wearing out. Let me know the brand, pricing range, comfortability level. If can have website reference, lagi best!

Thanks.

Clarke... leather ones... which one of my boss dun like.. cos i am wearing the skin of his beloved god... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

always staring at my shoes for no reason.... :bsmilie:

Clarke... leather ones... which one of my boss dun like.. cos i am wearing the skin of his beloved god... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

always staring at my shoes for no reason.... :bsmilie:

Pig skin??

Hmmmmm:think:

Anyway, I wear boots... columbia or timberlands

Pig skin??

Hmmmmm:think:

Anyway, I wear boots... columbia or timberlands

no la... leather.... confirmed leather... hahahaa..... ok he (indian boss) looking at it again... coz i am shaking my legs... :embrass:

office i wear saf no. 3 shoes haha nice and comfy plus cheap!
out in the field i wear timberland and if I am doing mangrove work i will be in my suede weinberner with a pair of pck yellow boots ;)

Patrick Cox for suit days
Doc Mart/ Clarke for smart casual
Timberland for those "bo chap" days :bsmilie:

I worn pierre cardin, bally before I now my clark.
Pierre Cardin, worn off easily, after that rain, you doing skiiing more than walking...
Bally I duno why maybe its x, so after awhile it start to crack, my most X shoe, totally not worth.
Clark, best, durable n very comfortable, cost me $160. n the grip is very good.

All shoes I buy, rain proof wise all ok, just the soles. I buy shoes looking at comfort n soles.
u dun want to caught fall flat when u wearing all chio chio armani..

causal day like Friday, I wear my doc martin, or damn causal I feel like rugged, I wear my crocs sandal..

Depending on dressing and mood...

Caterpillar
Harley Davidson
Merrel
Airwalk
Hush Puppies

ecco :)

ECCO - I used to wear different brands of shoes until I discovered the comfort ECCO gives me! Somehow ECCO biz shoes feel like atheletic shoes! SUper comfy!

Barefoot most of the time - one of the advantages of working from home :)

Hush Puppies, into my 3rd or 4th pair, comfy, durable, typically ~S$80 to $110
Timberland, casual days. comfy, bought at US factory outlet, US$39.99 and $49.99 (I think here is about $199!!!)

Clark ... I gave up on them, had two pairs, wear sparingly, the sole cracks/disintegrates like dried up rubber after a while! Not sure if it is bcos it is old stocks as I bought them from a warehouse sale here!

Status
Not open for further replies.