What Bounce Card, Omni-Bounce or Flash Diffuser u guys use for ur Nikon Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearboy87

Jun 7, 2007
I just bought a Nikon Speedlight SB600.

What should i get for it now? price and where?

Thanks in advance okie!

the omni bounce seem not bad.. just cap on..
any comments, price or where to get..?

I don't use any. Just use raw power of SB-800 to bounce of ceiling (even high ceilings).

IF there is no ceiling or ceiling too high, I just use SB-800 internal bounce card. OR sometimes the supplied "tupperware diffuser" but that is more rare.

I don't use any. Just use raw power of SB-800 to bounce of ceiling (even high ceilings).

IF there is no ceiling or ceiling too high, I just use SB-800 internal bounce card. OR sometimes the supplied "tupperware diffuser" but that is more rare.

SB600 got no bounce card..

high ceiling too high.. =\

white card will do too?

Better buy Foam sheet and black duct tape (covering side) from Daiso (Plaza Singapura or Vivo city).:cool:

U can read this link that can give you idea how to make homemade diffuser? I already made 2 sheets and found these good enough for my cheap external flash.

http://www.abetterbouncecard.com/

Hope that help you. ;)

ABBC as mentioned by woonsin, or the lambency, which is essentially a copy of the lightsphere.

Get ur diffuser from AP, $15

:D

Better buy Foam sheet and black duct tape (covering side) from Daiso (Plaza Singapura or Vivo city).:cool:

U can read this link that can give you idea how to make homemade diffuser? I already made 2 sheets and found these good enough for my cheap external flash.

http://www.abetterbouncecard.com/

Hope that help you. ;)

wow... thks for the link. it is helpful

wow... thks for the link. it is helpful

If u have enough budget to buy diffuser, it is ok.

For me, I cannot spend on diffuser due to my tight budget bec I already bought K20D.
For DIY Bounce card, I spent only $4 on foam sheet and black duct tapes and made 2 bouce cards that i lent to my friend and for myself. This bounce card works well with my flash. ;)

If u have enough budget to buy diffuser, it is ok.

For me, I cannot spend on diffuser due to my tight budget bec I already bought K20D.
For DIY Bounce card, I spent only $4 on foam sheet and black duct tapes and made 2 bouce cards that i lent to my friend and for myself. This bounce card works well with my flash. ;)

btw, the foam sheet can be bought at daiso?

Forget one more thing - $2 Hook & Loose tape u need to hook with flash. That's all i make for DIY Bounce card that I copied from ABBC.

any better suggestion? add on to the list =)

Yes, u can buy $2 foam sheet A3 at Daiso but if Art Friends shop, foam sheet A4 may cost more than $4. ;p

The foamtastic foam sheet I bought from Art Friends Takashimaya was bigger than A4 and $1 only :confused:

I remember buying 2 pieces for $2 and that was about a month ago.

Oh, I use those rubber wristbands to attach the ABBC to my SB600. Those wristbands were those that were in fashion last time, but if you wear them now, people will :bsmilie:

The foamtastic foam sheet I bought from Art Friends Takashimaya was bigger than A4 and $1 only :confused:

I remember buying 2 pieces for $2 and that was about a month ago.

Oh, I use those rubber wristbands to attach the ABBC to my SB600. Those wristbands were those that were in fashion last time, but if you wear them now, people will :bsmilie:

hey guys! post photo of ur DIY works =D

i guess me and many more will wish to see ~:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.