What battery to get for SB 800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelda

Apr 14, 2009
I need to buy reliable rechargeable battery for my SB800 ..( Is there any environmentally friendly ones?) Anyone can tell me what are you using and where to get it at a reasonably price?

many thank ^.^

You'll get replies for Sanyo Eneloop, Sanyo 2700, PowerEX Imedion and PowerEX 2700. Lemme make decision for you and just settle for either of these 2, look no further.

Either one costs about $22-ish for 4 and these are amongst the best you can find in the market. Search around this forum if in doubt as it's one of the most commonly asked and frequently labelled as 'oh-no-not-again' thread... LOL. I use both PowerEX 2700 and Sanyo 2700.

using sanyo 2700 , got them online for a cheap $17.50 for 4pcs, not eneloop but it retain its charges very long like 1 mth.

using sanyo 2700 , got them online for a cheap $17.50 for 4pcs, not eneloop but it retain its charges very long like 1 mth.

Har? Where? Share leh... I actually prefer Sanyo 2700 to PowerEx cuz the Sanyo discharge much slower.

Sanyo Eneloops or Sanyo 2700mhA ones.
These 2 choices
The rest dont bother.
:)

Can get it from any DIY shop.

DSC00458Small.jpg

Last edited:
Can get it from any DIY shop.

DSC00458Small.jpg

whoa bro
you got it at $15.90for 2xAA?
Must say you got pretty rip off.
Mustafa sells $18 for 4xAA

whoa bro
you got it at $15.90for 2xAA?
Must say you got pretty rip off.
Mustafa sells $18 for 4xAA

No point going all the way to town to get it. When you add the transport and effort, the saving is insignificant.

No point going all the way to town to get it. When you add the transport and effort, the saving is insignificant.

Online buy lah, buy enough, got free delivery and 4x AA only $17.50. very fast deliver also, next day or 2 days to deliver.

See... different people different opinion.

while the rest recommend you sanyo..

i recommend Imedion! ( same as sanyo eneloop) or Powerex 2700!

both are equally good

Har? Where? Share leh... I actually prefer Sanyo 2700 to PowerEx cuz the Sanyo discharge much slower.

Sanyo's ARE notoriously HOT in operation... beware though...

Status
Not open for further replies.