What batteries to use for K-x user??

gareth

May 1, 2010
Bukit Batok
HI. just bought a Kx-white ytd. would like to ask what recommended batteries to use for Kx.?? :D

HI. just bought a Kx-white ytd. would like to ask what recommended batteries to use for Kx.?? :D

Sanyo eneloop, to match the color of your camera.

Any of the low self-discharge/hybrid types are good but I like the eneloops the most. :)

cool. do you know where can i get that plus the charger and how much does it cost?

cool. do you know where can i get that plus the charger and how much does it cost?

i use the MAHA Charger and Imedion hybrid batteries as well as eneloops for the K-x, the Metz 58 flash and other stuff at home.

EastGear sells them, even OP

so orginally every charger can charge other brands rechargeable batts? done some research, found out like got afew models from maha brand. which model are u using??

Last edited:
mustafa! cheap. i bought sanyo batt not eneloop kind...

Sanyo eneloop, to match the color of your camera.

Any of the low self-discharge/hybrid types are good but I like the eneloops the most. :)

me too vote for the eneloop, so far no complain and planning to get a few sets more for my house remote and other stuff.

so can save the earth and save money in long term.:D

so orginally every charger can charge other brands rechargeable batts? done some research, found out like got afew models from maha brand. which model are u using??

MAHA MH-C401FS & MAHA MH-C204W. Batteries are PowerEx 2700 MAH and Imedion 2100MAH and Eneloops and GP Recyko+

MAHA MH-C401FS & MAHA MH-C204W. Batteries are PowerEx 2700 MAH and Imedion 2100MAH and Eneloops and GP Recyko+

okok. going sls later coz near my workplace. thank alot.!

btw do u knw how much does a sigma 17 -70 f2.8-4 cost in the market now?? maybe getting it to replace my kit lenss:D

Start with a kit lens like the Sigma 17-70 or the Tamron 17-50 or Sigma 18-50/17-50. Check with OP@SLS or better still call 63391035

but i already bought the kit lens already. u mean upgrade to the followings?

but i already bought the kit lens already. u mean upgrade to the followings?

Use the kit lens for a while and after some time can upgrade your kit lens to the ones in my previous post. I used the Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.5 before with the macro and found it good in indoors with fluorescent lighting

Use the kit lens for a while and after some time can upgrade your kit lens to the ones in my previous post. I used the Sigma 17-70/2.8-4.5 before with the macro and found it good in indoors with fluorescent lighting

ohh. cool okok thanks! meanwhile play with the kit lens first. hahahs;)

hi, how about Enegizer 2000maH, nickel-metal hydride? better than eneloop?

hi just to chk, wht abt SANYO NiMH (Superlattice Alloy EVO) Rechargeable Batteries ? isit as gd as eneloop?