WHat bags do u CSers use with R-straps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotchoco1ate

Jan 27, 2010
give me your thoughts and comments!

would it be weird to sling a MDH series from crumpler one the same side as the strap?

Not really. Now I sling my seven million on the right shoulder and I find that its quite balanced (camera on right, bag on left).

would it be weird to sling a MDH series from crumpler one the same side as the strap?

If u use a R strap with a bag, u will either use a backie or a waist/fanny pack that hugs to u closely. R strap is for flexibility and freedom of shooting position, I usually dun want another shoulder/sling bag to obstruct me. Before R strap becomes popular, I dun use any straps at all for shooting.

Though i m nt into R-Straps, dun think ever see anyone carry any sling bags with u as it will only get in one another way.. Backpack shd be better...

I use my R4 with Lowepro Slingshot 200.

The Slingshot slings from top right to bottom left, and the R4 straps from top left to botton right, very convenient and no "accidents".

Cheers!

Last edited:
My DIY R-Straps goes with all my bags..... Sling or Fullpack type :thumbsup:

I use my R4 with Lowepro Slingshot 200.

The Slingshot slings from top right to bottom left, and the R4 straps from top left to botton right, very convenient and no "accidents".

Cheers!

cool! i just got my R4 too, and i have a slingshot 100.. still havent had a chance to use it, but i was hoping i could do just wat u described :)

Status
Not open for further replies.