taking too long to compose, worrying abt DOF, shutter, aperture through the viewfinder till my hands start to shiver, my mind gets erratic and the subject gets bloody irritated. Basically screwing up the shot.
Also... being too immerse shooting that you girlfriend gets real pissed when u run after birds, crocs or whatever, leaving her behind.
Also... using my girlfriend's head as a automated tripod for slower shutter speeds.
(1) like to collect dust particles on the sensor
(2) focus wrong place
(3) got more lenses than I need
(4) got more battery than I need
(5) got more memory than I need
(7) got more focal length than I need
(8) got more bags than I need
(9) click more than I need
(10) flash more than I need
(11) and finally, BUY BUY BUY more than I need