What are you reading at the moment?

Wow seems light and shadow series is good.. Will check it out. Have u read Raymond feist magician series? Pretty good too. Terry goodkind sword of truth is also good, Jim butcher codex Alera is fantastic and his Dresden files are also a great read. I'm now rereading the game of thrones series.

I stopped following Raymond E.Feist because so many side stories/branches/deviations (that's the one that started with Pug right?). I mainly prefer a series with one main character. Finished Terry Goodkind (pretty good as well). Don't really like Game of Thrones (got that whole series in a box) for the sole reason its in that particular era/settings which I really never like. I heard the tv series is better.

Will try to check out the Jim Butcher but eyeing one series that I cannot recall the name. Something about Assassins.

I seems that nowadays, I only prefer books that are in series with at least 10 books or more (for me, the more the better) :bsmilie:

Last edited:
I stopped following Raymond E.Feist because so many side stories/branches/deviations (that's the one that started with Pug right?). I mainly prefer a series with one main character. Finished Terry Goodkind (pretty good as well). Don't really like Game of Thrones (got that whole series in a box) for the sole reason its in that particular era/settings which I really never like. I heard the tv series is better. Will try to check out the Jim Butcher but eyeing one series that I cannot recall the name. Something about Assassins. I seems that nowadays, I only prefer books that are in series with at least 10 books or more (for me, the more the better) :bsmilie:

Yup magician was the first book. Pug was still pretty prevalent through all the different wars right up to magicians end.. Which was a let down as I found it too complex. Anyway....
GOT In books pretty good. In tv series not too bad but deviated slightly. Other good ones I think :

1) the painted man or some books known as the warded man series by Peter v Brett. So far 3 books. Love it
2) Black magician trilogy by trudi canavan
3) the way of shadows by Brent weeks.
4) the elenium and the Tamuli trilogies by David eddings.

Will check out ur recommendation by jenny wurts

Got as far as second (or third) GoT book. The story has been crawling since then, so now I just download the film. :) when the author is blinded by $$, quality drops.

Got as far as second (or third) GoT book. The story has been crawling since then, so now I just download the film. :) when the author is blinded by $$, quality drops.

Well clash of kings and storm of swords are pretty fast moving but feast for crows a bit slow... But either way the tv series adaptation is waaay much better then then sword of truth tv series which initially I tot was great but after few episodes I felt it just deviated too much from the books.

now reading michael crichton: the andromeda strain

Waht im reading now? Well I'm reading this forum.

just kidding! I love reading Divergent Series. I started it yesterday and it seems very interesting.

Last edited: