What are you looking for in a photo forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Spiritual support? Cheap second hands? Lost love? Tips from gurus? Inspiration? TFCD XMMs? Comradeship? New direction? Happiness?

Last edited:
I think one group is missing and very prevalent here. Ticking off from gurus :bsmilie:

Are you talking about The Pro-Messy Hair Rebels or The Anti-Messy Hair Crusaders? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

It is not a "either or" situation but "and". In light of positive traits that you are seeking to find out, here we have both parties enjoying the the tickings...:bsmilie: Strange but true, I can't find it else where but here and should be credited and included in the options. :bsmilie:

im looking for kopitiam to chat
coz i cant on msn at work so have to come kopitiam:rolleyes:

good inspirational pictures, experienced commentary and no-holds-barred critique, as long as it is done with a good heart.

i'm looking for a girlfriend. i bought a camera and those expensive black or white tubes to put on the camera so i'm a "photographer". now i can take photos of "models" so i can meet girls. otherwise, i no chance to meet girls...they always say not free to go out with me. dunno why?

i'm looking for a girlfriend. i bought a camera and those expensive black or white tubes to put on the camera so i'm a "photographer". now i can take photos of "models" so i can meet girls. otherwise, i no chance to meet girls...they always say not free to go out with me. dunno why?

Gals here got.

But dun know your cam is big enough or not. :bsmilie:

Spiritual support? Cheap second hands? Lost love? Tips from gurus? Inspiration? TFCD XMMs? Comradeship? New direction? Happiness?

The f/16 Rules:

What do you look for in a photoforum?

1. Leadership qualities from all those who are actively involved in one way or another.

2. The purpose of using the camera either to identify, to tell a story to destroy, to create wars, to create fear, to make money or all of them whatever.

3. The reasons for taking up photography either as a hobby, a way of expression, as a credible and honorable profession, to examine injustices between human relationships, in solving environmental issues as in global warming, mad cow disease, improvement for advancement in all areas of humanity.

4. Experimental Work by one of a kind creative genius or even from a new aspirating newcomer to the exciting world of photo imaging and photography.

5. In depth discussion on futuristic lifestyle and thoughts on the futuristic cities around the world especially on the City of Singapore.

6. Inventions or blueprints for next upgrade of camera equipments and related accessories for faster and better image output including aided movement of human beings without using the motor vehicles and other means of transport such as the bicycles.

7. The secret and art of dating the opposite sex to meet the confrontation of adulthood.

8. Finding a soul mate for companion or marriage

9. Finding partners to join venture in any kind of business.

10. Finding traveling partners to various countries for pleasure, business or photography projects to promote our intelligent island.

11. Finding cycling partners for long distance cycling tours around the region with the possibility of setting another world record.

12. Finding real reliable mentors willing to take on discipleship in any kind of useful surviving skills and at the same time be able to inspire and lead you to the next level.

13. Finding language teachers and other trainers who want to bring out your full potential in what you are capable of doing.

14. Finding sincere and honest people who are willing to share their valuable life experiences to the younger generation.

15. Gather people who will truthfully share the findings of the world scriptures to bring joy and happiness to mankind which is the fundamental to the purpose of living.

16. Finding consultants who are willing to come to the rescue of failing businesses without charging an exorbitant fees.

:bsmilie::heart::bsmilie:
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.