What are you looking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruikang89

May 9, 2008
Sembawang
www.wix.com
This cat refused to leave my doorstep that day.
So I took out my sch's 350D to attempt a few shots at this rare visitor.
Because it is taken at night, and the 350D's AF fails miserably, I had to use manual focus.
Comments on the expression of the cat, anyone?
Canon EOS 350D, flash-fired, ISO 800(din have time to lower it), f/5.6, 1/30 sec.
(Any comments for the settings used? I'm inexperienced with the controlling of the settings...)

2615906902_dbe2f4d75c.jpg

This cat refused to leave my doorstep that day.
So I took out my sch's 350D to attempt a few shots at this rare visitor.
Because it is taken at night, and the 350D's AF fails miserably, I had to use manual focus.
Comments on the expression of the cat, anyone?
Canon EOS 350D, flash-fired, ISO 800(din have time to lower it), f/5.6, 1/30 sec.
(Any comments for the settings used? I'm inexperienced with the controlling of the settings...)

2615906902_dbe2f4d75c.jpg

Your settings and compositions are nice. It's really quite a different angle when compared to photographs of other stray cats. GJ! Good manual focus too.

Reminds me of Puss in Boots in Shrek 3 hehe...

This cat refused to leave my doorstep ... ISO 800(din have time to lower it) ...

Surely u have all the time dun you? :confused:;):);p:cool:

Really got the pai kiah one eyed glare down :D

I always look forward to seeing your works, and this is no exception. Very nice capture. I think the "deer-in-the-headlights" (or cat-in-the-headlights) flash usage adds to it too. Good work.

it should be called what's-your-problem. really has that look~ winner lah~ goes well with those avatar that has a kitten with a AWP sniper rifle.

It's very hard to get it to sit down and pose. Everytime I finished focusing on it, (using manual focus), it had already turned away. This shot is sort of, by chance. This is one of the few successful shots, the rest are out of focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.