What are you going to do with your film cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
For those who have converted to digital what are you going to do with your film cameras?

sell.:thumbsup:

How to get rid of your film cameras.

#1 if can sell it, just sell it to any taker.

#2 if can't sell it, hold on to it and tell people that film is still is the best.

#3 tell newbie that you start photography using during good old day.

#4 and tell newbies that the only truth way to learn photography is only shoot with film.

#5 when spot a demand of film cameras, go to #1.

#6 If failed, repeat steps from #2.

keep it, so in future, my children can :bigeyes: and "WAH WAH WAH! PAPA, WHAT IS FILM? CAN EAT OR NOT???" :bigeyes:

:bsmilie:

Sion said:
For those who have converted to digital what are you going to do with your film cameras?

Alittle late in my case since I have converted to DSLR since 2004. Sold all my SLR bodies except my FG which was my first SLR and Nikon make. To hang on to them is not practical as cost wise it will cost you to maintain them, takes up space and they are not so rare or classical that it is worth keeping them to pass on to the next generation. Maybe I am not that romantic in that sense nor the deep pockets to do so heheh... Besides... better to sell it to someone who would appreciate them still and most importantly use them as they were meant to be.

I use it for my daily meditation. Hold it with both hands and seat in a lotus position.

Continue using until it dies out on me. ;)

Use it when I need to take good pix... For ebay/yahoo auction pix, I use my Canon G2.

1. To keep it for slides. Else need to sell my light table, loupe, and etc.
2. Use it for backup. Just in case, new technology fails.
3. Keep it for sentimental sake.
4. Take up space in the dry cabi.
5. Wait till the price goes up, then decide to sell or not.
6. Keep it for my son, haha, I got my dad's FX3.

sell sell sell;p

Sion said:

as a paperweight to prevent the papers from being blown away by the winds!!! hahaha

i'll bring it on travels with me...as a backup. just in case my dSLR fails!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.