What are you getting your loved ones this Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boroangel

Apr 23, 2005
Christmas is coming........;p .........have u all gotten your presents ready or are you planning to do some last minute shopping.......think I have an idea what to get for her this Christmas liaoz.....going to develop a photo of both of us and put it in a nice frame and give it to her so that she can place it on ther table....or maybe develop a photo in a size small enough so that she can place it in her purse or something......

Seems a bit cheapo but.....hehe its the tot that counts.....pocket got big holes these days.....

What about you guys...what will you be getting your loved ones...

:thumbsup:
boroangel said:
Christmas is coming........;p .........have u all gotten your presents ready or are you planning to do some last minute shopping.......think I have an idea what to get for her this Christmas liaoz.....going to develop a photo of both of us and put it in a nice frame and give it to her so that she can place it on ther table....or maybe develop a photo in a size small enough so that she can place it in her purse or something......

Seems a bit cheapo but.....hehe its the tot that counts.....pocket got big holes these days.....

What about you guys...what will you be getting your loved ones...

wah lau.. so fast love one liao..
first christmas better be something special..:thumbsup:

Me getting my wife a laptop from the Singnet promotion. Still having MOL contract but no one want to take over. So, bo bian, swallow the next 3 mths till its' expire n therefore, got 2 unlimited broadband at home for the mean time, haha! :bsmilie:

Thinking of getting D200 for my wife....after she unwrap can throw back at me..heehee:devil:

ortega said:
evil :devil:

let me know and I'll cover the event. :)

Hope is available when I pass by HK...heh heh...

evq said:
Hahaha.. no thanks. I've bigger plan

I'm also involved in your BIGGER plan right?

Haha...a lot of conspiracy theories

give the special one something she always wanted.

i gave mine a pair of inline blades. as she always wanted to blade.

Sjourn said:
Thinking of getting D200 for my wife....after she unwrap can throw back at me..heehee:devil:
What IF your wife also buy u a D200 for Christmas, and u unwrap it at the same time as she unwrap yours...:think:

Than I will have an extra back up cam??:bsmilie: :bsmilie: yipee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.