What are you getting for your loved ones on Christmas day???

Status
Not open for further replies.
600mm f4? if she dont like it, u still can make full use of it..hee hee

blurboiboi said:
Any suggestions??.. I seems to run out of ideas.... heehee :embrass:
btw my gal's bday falls on the same day as well...

wah...one hook two fish.:thumbsup: Maybe can get married on the same day too.:bsmilie:

will keep track on this thread for idea too.:sweat:

this is a v v good qn.... i am looking for a glass tulip.... in a nice bottle...anyone know where to get one? those glasswork stuff??

crystal also can...

i remember my GF send me a card from
holland, with her lipstick mark that says,
'twolips from holland'.

can't forget her.

:(

know what she needs.

for me, i know my wife's needs/wants very well. this year, got her a pair of inline skates.

Paul_Yeo said:
know what she needs.

for me, i know my wife's needs/wants very well. this year, got her a pair of inline skates.
Me leh ? I want a D2X!!! Can buy one give me???

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me.... 1 TIGHT SLAP!

cos i forget to buy her a christmas present.. (anyway, i always dun buy 1...)

eh guys, how come we always pamper the girls & not the other way round? ;p and how come they always use Her World as benchmark?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
eh guys, how come we always pamper the girls & not the other way round? ;p and how come they always use Her World as benchmark?

haii. girls were born to be pampered by guys. :lovegrin: it would be so queer for a girl to fuss over a guy. like a little brother...

saltandlight said:
haii. girls were born to be pampered by guys. :lovegrin: it would be so queer for a girl to fuss over a guy. like a little brother...

not true, girls fussing over guys are normal

i think it is called ... .... ....

nagging

girls don't need you to spend money on her, she can do that by herself

what they want is your time and some tlc

Every year near Christmas is the toughest and poorest moments of my life....:cry: :cry:

My wify and son's Birthdays are one week apart from Christmas....:cry: :cry:

actually i realize a good present to give is a nicely framed photograph. a blown up photograph of something special to the person, or a pretty photo of the person herself. like some photoshoot kind of thing. its quite cool. then write something on the back. cheap and personalized. :) :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.