What are you getting/doing for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSAMO

Nov 17, 2008
Australia->Japan
Me :

1. Give my camera a well deserved clean
2. Buy my camera some other clothes to wear (ie. lens,filters)
3. Family photos + new baby (we've never done one)
4. Oyster + barbecue + beer/champagne (Christmas day)
5. George Foreman Grill for mum/dad
6. Nice big bone for Coke, our Jack Russell
7. Roomba sweeper for my sis
8. Omnia 16GB

If I manage to sell my car then :

9. Renovate my room completely with new furnitures
10. Fix up the Honda, maybe add NOS :D

I am still thinking of my plans with my date.:dunno: Any suggestions will help.

if only Singapore doesn't have a law forbidding to install NOS...

Attend Birthday party on 23rd, Bring wife out on 24th, Stay home to play World of Warcraft on 25th..lol...Attend Birth party on 26th....

if only Singapore doesn't have a law forbidding to install NOS...

WAh that's fierce.:bsmilie: Heard that Fast and Furious 4 is going to be out soon and be the same old dudes from Fast and Furious 1 and 2.

And the same director as well, think its going to suck real bad.

WAh that's fierce.:bsmilie: Heard that Fast and Furious 4 is going to be out soon and be the same old dudes from Fast and Furious 1 and 2.

And the same director as well, think its going to suck real bad.

that's actually pretty cool for Singaporeans. lol. but for MRSAMO, since he's living in a western country, no wonder he say it's gonna suck.
looking forward to it though!

So what if I'm living in the west? I say it would suck because the last 2 did. The first one was the only one I could give 'spect to.

So what if I'm living in the west? I say it would suck because the last 2 did. The first one was the only one I could give 'spect to.

maybe I feel that people from the west have seen much of all these fast cars and stuffs, which concluded my earlier post.

what about the show that you didn't liked?

I didn't like "The last ride" with dennis hopper, don't bother with wiki or rotten tomatoes as they probably never heard of it.

With the first FnF it had a nice concept with little known actors/tresses who wanted to make a good impression. It had 'tude like I used to call it. The second one fed off the so called mighty Skyline R34 GTR once the producers found out that their target audience were 99% car fans and P platers. It had the same cheesy drag races but even worst. Then they decided why not take it to Japan and add dorifto and spin more money out of it. Its all a money making exercise which is IMO boring.

Thinking of heading to Macau...

Have a good meal, stay is some big ass room... gamble a bit... sample the local delights...

mine is simple...work on 23th...work on 24th...work on 25th...

i love my life...any1 hav a gun...i wan to shoot myself;(

Me :

1. Give my camera a well deserved clean
2. Buy my camera some other clothes to wear (ie. lens,filters)
3. Family photos + new baby (we've never done one)
4. Oyster + barbecue + beer/champagne (Christmas day)
5. George Foreman Grill for mum/dad
6. Nice big bone for Coke, our Jack Russell
7. Roomba sweeper for my sis
8. Omnia 16GB

If I manage to sell my car then :

9. Renovate my room completely with new furnitures
10. Fix up the Honda, maybe add NOS :D

Honda ?? heh...... forget nos, Custom air intake manifold, garrett turbo package, and custom radiator......... which honda u driving ?

I am still thinking of my plans with my date.:dunno: Any suggestions will help.

Watch Naruto episode 1-220, and den shipuuden 1-88... :thumbsup: if theres still time, repeat the process. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haha I got most of that, except turbo of course. NOS is just easier to implement for additional HP.

CRX (Del Sol).

Wah, so many plans you all have. Not much dough left; blew my bonus settling credit card bills.

Probably just want to stay at home and have sex.

Haha I got most of that, except turbo of course. NOS is just easier to implement for additional HP.

CRX (Del Sol).

wow CRX.... nice car there....

hahahahaa... NOs not safe lah... turbo is gooddddd....... :bsmilie:

Wah, so many plans you all have. Not much dough left; blew my bonus settling credit card bills.

Probably just want to stay at home and have sex.

Uh I guess I know whose expenditure it is for the credit card LOL :sweat:

this Christmas..i just want to zzz....:sweatsm:
welcome my next of age...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.