Not open for further replies.

tokrot

Jun 2, 2003
For me.. I will go for TDk 16X dvdwriter... :D

Me too.... me too... :cool:
Got free 10 DVD media too... :bsmilie:

how much isit har??

LG having promo $139 free 10pcs 8X DVD media

Me thinks me go for LG 12X, the price deprecite quite a lot liao.... worth getting ;)

dragius said:
Me thinks me go for LG 12X, the price deprecite quite a lot liao.... worth getting ;)

LG GSA-4120B Multi-Format DVD Writer rated 4.5/5 at hardwarezone, interested to get also.. isit all DVD writers can write CDR/W? double layers seem very slow in burning, only 2.4x speed...
LG-GSA4120B_prod_pic.jpg

BenQ DW1620 Dual-Format 16x DVD Writer 5/5star rating
productpic.jpg

which one better??

hmm... what about the TDK Indi DVD 16x+- 4x Double Layer Dual format DVD burner? S$199 with 10pcs 8x DVD+R media ?

aiyah. now the computer shows are practically 50% digital camera retail fairs... plus the general slowdown of innovative/breakthrough in technology... heng man, can save on the $$$...

Pioneer 16x 4x DL costs only $179 @ SLS.

So is it better to get Digi cam from Comex or the regular shops ?

i definately going to get some CF cards..... Soooo Cheap!!
$142 for Sandisk Extreme 512mb

Anyone been to comex? how's the sales? :D

hmm.. there's much talk abt between TDK and LG...

so LG has slight advantage in more format I supposed as for TDK it's the speed.. Correct me if I am wrong.. :)

popped by over lunch ... super crowded ... will hate to be there on a weekend ... :p

out of curio .... does anyone know if the current DVD standard will be affected with the launch of the blu-ray thingy ? i'd hate to get a writer and find out its obsolete in 3 months...

opinions ?

Just came back from there.... went straight to the SANdisk booth... the whole place so many people..... regtreting signing up my maxonline last week.... now the offer for maxonline 1500 is a 2 years plan, free modem, free xbox, free 2 games plus 40bucks voucher....wah liao....

anyway... the sandisk CF card comin in at around 4pm.... now no stock... eitheri go back later... if not 2morrow morning liao...

darrelchia said:
popped by over lunch ... super crowded ... will hate to be there on a weekend ... :p

out of curio .... does anyone know if the current DVD standard will be affected with the launch of the blu-ray thingy ? i'd hate to get a writer and find out its obsolete in 3 months...

opinions ?

when dvd first came out it took them almost 1 yr to make it available cheaply... it took another yr for it to come out with writer....

anyone saw any deals for film scanners there? Pls report.... thank you. ;)

scouting for one myself later today. will look and report :)

kerpalz said:
anyway... the sandisk CF card comin in at around 4pm.... now no stock... eitheri go back later... if not 2morrow morning liao...

Aiyah, forget about the Extreme lar. I went at 12noon sharp and there were only 5 persons. Told me 2pm, then 3pm, then 4pm. Anyway, 30pcs limit. I don't want to wait and queue, unless really got the time and energy to stand and queue.

Flash memory prices has been crashing recently. Just wait somemore.

oni 30pcs..... like that i rather go get lexar 1 GD.... but the thing is i dun like to have a 1GD card... i rather have 2 x 512mb....hahaha i`m a paranoid

ST_sg said:
hmm... what about the TDK Indi DVD 16x+- 4x Double Layer Dual format DVD burner? S$199 with 10pcs 8x DVD+R media ?

heard from HWZ that the TDK $199 sold out lah....

Status
Not open for further replies.