What are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
They are usually forgotten by the grown up, and most of the young kids never seen them before..so what are they?
aa.jpg

bb.jpg

looks a like a playground to me.. hehe..

Hey, it's rare to come across this type of retro playground nowadays, where did u find this ?

I like the first one, not posting in pana forums??

yup it a playground, it brings back my old memories whereby i always spin the merry go round fast fast n then jump onto it :)

but guess they pose a danger thus you can no longer see them except old neighbourhoods :)

i still get to play this when i am young and living in bedok at that time ... its very heavy ... nice one u have there

Ivan11 said:
Hey, it's rare to come across this type of retro playground nowadays, where did u find this ?

yea i want to know too :D

Ivan11 said:
sinori said:
yea i want to know too :D
well, took me quite a long while searching around old HDB until I found that one
and only...I suppose? Will check out again then let you all know..because the last time I went, it was already going to be demolish
I hope to get more people to contribute by telling those interested here on any old playground(merry-go-round...sand-ground...wooden see-saw) around.
So anyone knows of any that still exists? Please tell out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.