what are they shooting at?

they are shooting drain fish, do note that there is a surge in DSLR users population after a few IT shows. :bsmilie: people carry DSLR to shopping centres !!

they are shooting drain fish, do note that there is a surge in DSLR users population after a few IT shows. :bsmilie: people carry DSLR to shopping centres !!

Yeah all using auto mode also.

just seconds after you left........ this happened.

Untitled-2.jpg

Oh no. The shark ate Unker Sion!!!

This is a photography forum but some have no issues destroying other people photos.

Please respect the photographer works.

Cheers.

Last edited:
This is a photography forum but some have no issues destroying other people photos.

no marks for respect but full marks for creativity.

Please respect the photographer works.

Cheers.

bro, i assume since he posted it in kopitiam then it is meant for discussion, laughter and cheer.

if the threadstarter expresses his displeasure i am sure most of the jokers here will be more than happy to remove the results of their mischief. :bsmilie:

He's asking a valid question in kopitiam without fear and favour and we are not in the business of making fun of other people photos.

Cheers.

bro, i assume since he posted it in kopitiam then it is meant for discussion, laughter and cheer.

if the threadstarter expresses his displeasure i am sure most of the jokers here will be more than happy to remove the results of their mischief. :bsmilie:

He's asking a valid question in kopitiam without fear and favour and we are not in the business of making fun of other people photos.

Cheers.

Okay lah. I agree with you. That is a valid question.

So I seriously stick by my first answer.
:cheergal:

whoa... i didn't expected it went this far.

sorry if my thread takes up unnecessary server space.
and thanks to xtemujin for reminding us not go far from the topic.
please remove the photos that u guys edited, don't worry i know u guys did it for fun.
next time if i wanna ask about how can one photo turn into something else in different style, for sure i ask opinion from this forum also. right now this topic it just for it.

cheers.

please remove the photos that u guys edited, don't worry i know u guys did it for fun.
next time if i wanna ask about how can one photo turn into something else in different style, for sure i ask opinion from this forum also. right now this topic it just for it.

cheers.
In Hardware Zone EDMW you have "GPGT", "Cool Story, Bro". In Clubsnap Kopitiam, you have people photoshopping your photos. :bsmilie:

Amazing how totally different cultures can developed in a virtual environment with a majority of the people from the same nationality.

cheers.

Removed as requested but may take time for Picasa to react.