What are these dots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehsusu88

Feb 11, 2003
Bukit Batok
Visit site
32995404905_0_ALB.jpg

Why is there these dots on the screen? My lens were clean i believed... any solutions?

tehsusu88 said:
32995404905_0_ALB.jpg

Why is there these dots on the screen? My lens were clean i believed... any solutions?

Probably caused by internal reflections of from your lens. Try removing your filter? What lens were you using?

tehsusu88 said:

What camera did you use? I came across an article on the web before saying that these are random "lighted dust" spots, from out of focus dust particles that are hovering in front of your lens when you took the picture. Can't seem to find the link now but will post it up if I do find it.

The same phenomenon affected the first digicam I owned too, a Canon Powershot S10. I have yet to experience the same with the G3 and EOS 300D.

Regards.

A follow-up... Did a quick google search on your "orb phenomenon". Seems that lots of it are documented on ghost-hunting sites because these are artifacts that pose a problem for ghost-hunters using digital cameras to record sightings :hung:

Anyway... this site provides some bits of explaination for your "spots": http://www.jtmedia.com/angstrom/xfiles/orbs/orbs.html . I have read a better one before... will try and search for that page again.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.