What are the entitlements of a new member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantaresg

Feb 23, 2007
Woodlands
I heard that as a new member, I am entitled to 10 private messages, and if I am "promoted" to member, I will get space for 50 private messages?
What are the other entitlement or restrictions that a new member or a member have? Is the rights to poll included?

I heard that as a new member, I am entitled to 10 private messages, and if I am "promoted" to member, I will get space for 50 private messages?
What are the other entitlement or restrictions that a new member or a member have? Is the rights to poll included?

I was just been promoted to member and I’m entitled to 100 private messages now.. :D

entitled is not the word to use

you are not entitled with anything
everything can be taken away if you don't play nice
so it is not an entitlement

Hmm. I still can't do any polls. And my mailbox is still capped at 10.

I OT a bit.
This enquiry on entitlement.
Reminds me of my friend telling me the first thing PRC China ladies do when they land in Singapore is go find out what are their rights to the money, CPF account of hubby and assets if they get PR, married to a local and then divorced. They got a game plan from the start. :bsmilie:

I OT a bit.
This enquiry on entitlement.
Reminds me of my friend telling me the first thing PRC China ladies do when they land in Singapore is go find out what are their rights to the money, CPF account of hubby and assets if they get PR, married to a local and then divorced. They got a game plan from the start. :bsmilie:

Think you should refrain from posting such comments.

New members are entitled to buy drinks for the old birds here. :bsmilie:

must also treat satay to old birds... everytime start talking about food, i get hungry :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

must also treat satay to old birds... everytime start talking about food, i get hungry :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so bad...bully the newbies here...haha...im still consider a newbie hor..

That's what the army teaches you. I believe in rights.

well, here's a good example of what kind of people talk about entitlements vs privileges. only 2 users here are talking about having privileges not entitlements. what's their rank in this CS community?

same goes for real life. sadly.

well, here's a good example of what kind of people talk about entitlements vs privileges. only 2 users here are talking about having privileges not entitlements. what's their rank in this CS community?

As members you are a guest here so I am not sure of what is entitlement. We as mod and or the SU NO NOT have entitlement too. We have the same privileges (except a bit more) as members.

I remember clearly someone who takes it as his entitlement and rights to fly first class, pay what ever amount to anyone he likes etc etc etc because he was the boss. Sadly he forgot that there is no such thing as entitlement but it was also privilege granted to him.

Hmm. I still can't do any polls. And my mailbox is still capped at 10.

i think your account has to be 30 days old or something. i see you joined in feb. maybe in a few days your account will become a normal one.

u know ah, you say this kind of thing is the reason why always kena grill ;p

i know what you're talking about but i don't think this is what's going on here.

actually the whole discussion is a bit silly. it's just a member wanting to know when and how he can get more pm msgs and can join in polls. let's not let it slip into arguments over semantics or politics?

u know ah, you say this kind of thing is the reason why always kena grill ;p

i know what you're talking about but i don't think this is what's going on here.

actually the whole discussion is a bit silly. it's just a member wanting to know when and how he can get more pm msgs and can join in polls. let's not let it slip into arguments over semantics or politics?

hee hee. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.