What are the entitlements of a new member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think your account has to be 30 days old or something. i see you joined in feb. maybe in a few days your account will become a normal one.
Haha, I'm sorry about using the wrong word here. I was just curious as in some other forums that I joined before, usually they state the privileges in the FAQ or somewhere in the forum. And I found that I could not participate in polls. So I was curious what are the things that as a newbie, I am able to do.

well, here's a good example of what kind of people talk about entitlements vs privileges. only 2 users here are talking about having privileges not entitlements. what's their rank in this CS community?

same goes for real life. sadly.

is there ranking in CS?

sadly the real truth is no one is above the law
we, yes you and me,
are not paying customers and so do not have any rights?

i could be deregistered tonight if i misbehave

is there ranking in CS?

sadly the real truth is no one is above the law
we, yes you and me,
are not paying customers and so do not have any rights?

i could be deregistered tonight if i misbehave

orly.jpg

i think your account has to be 30 days old or something. i see you joined in feb. maybe in a few days your account will become a normal one.

No leh...
My acc is 2.5 mths old and I still cannot vote.

Btw, all of you have gone off topic and noone has answered the poor new member's qn yet.
I would also like to know the answer.

A newbie is entitled to come to CS to relax and go away in a happy frame of mind. :)

I agreed.
And learn one or more photos taking technique from this forum.

BTW, since i joined til now, i only hv 1 private msg (from CS welcome note :bsmilie: ). than i forever be a new member loh. :sweat: :sweat:

Who cares !! (back to my pt above). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.