What accessory is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chansw

Aug 19, 2006
west
www.flickr.com
Seen a numbers of photographer using the magnifier in front of the speedlight ,
what is this accessory named. Any mass sale in CS? Can't really search without knowing what it is call , forgive me not knowing how to do this search:sweat:
Thks

chansw said:
Seen a numbers of photographer using the magnifier in front of the speedlight ,
what is this accessory named. Any mass sale in CS? Can't really search without knowing what it is call , forgive me not knowing how to do this search:sweat:
Thks

Do you mean a diffuser cap? It's not a magnifier, on the contrary, it softens the flash.

Do you mean a diffuser cap? It's not a magnifier, on the contrary, it softens the flash.

Hi spree86 , no i not asking about a diffuser . Its use to increase the flash shooting distance as use in birding . Anyway thks for the response:D

chansw said:
Hi spree86 , no i not asking about a diffuser . Its use to increase the flash shooting distance as use in birding . Anyway thks for the response:D

I think I have an idea of what you are talking about. I saw on at TK Foto the other day, maybe you can go have a look:)

It's a flash condenser. It's the opposite of a diffuser.

I think I have an idea of what you are talking about. I saw on at TK Foto the other day, maybe you can go have a look:)

It's a flash condenser. It's the opposite of a diffuser.

Yup, that's the one I saw at TK

believe is a flash extender... TS into birding and nature?

Thks for the great response , that's what i'm looking for :)

thks & notice it come in different model use on different flash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.