Not open for further replies.

oeyvind

Feb 25, 2002
www.oeyvind.org
Guess this will remain in people's mind for years to come... :sweatsm:

there you go... accident my foot! It's so well choreographed... :bsmilie:

oeyvind said:
there you go... accident my foot! It's so well choreographed... :bsmilie:

I think Justin was supposed to rip off one of her chest plates but ripped off that bright red bra along with it too. Hehe.

According to Fox, the whole incident was an accident. It wasn't cheoreographed as such. Due to the obscenity of the incident, MTV might not be given the license to do any half-time shows for Superbowl.

Anyway, apart from the Janet Jackson incident, there was a stripper who ran on the field right before the 2nd half kick-off.

I personally enjoyed the whole superbowl much more than the few freak incidents! Congratulations to the Patriots!

It is so sad that Superbowl 38 is remembered for the wrong reason!
It was a great game with the Patriots coming back and winning with 4 sec on the clock. That should be the defining moment.

Inimatad said:
It is so sad that Superbowl 38 is remembered for the wrong reason!
It was a great game with the Patriots coming back and winning with 4 sec on the clock. That should be the defining moment.

Totally agree with you! It's really sad that for the past two days, the only news I read about from "major" news sources focus only on the accident/incident of Janet Jackson, as well as the stripper, rather than the game.

I can't recall any other Superbowl that is so nail-biting. To imagine that the Panthers actually have a chance to complete a Cinderella season...

Oh! Anyway, the clock was at 0:09 when Adam Vinitieri made the 41-yard field goal. The field goal took out 5 seconds, leaving 4 seconds for a very last kick-off by the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.