What a P#%&K !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I also shoot alot leh... shoot girls mainly... ;p

with your camera or with something else ?? :bsmilie:

Looks like they don't understand it is human beings that are too many on this planet, leading to a greater need for agriculture land, and therefore start to see this animals as a 'nuisance'..............it all depends from which point of view you look at it........

HS

More like the humans being the nuisance. We take more than our share and abuse the eco system. Does it mean that we are to be exterminated artifically? Surely nature has its own way of balancing and renewal; aka storms, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc you get the drift.

Caspere said:
May sound cruel..... but a couple more well-placed tsunami may help to ctrl pop.

it is indeed a extremely sad diseater but sometimes i think that all these natural diseater is nature way to prevent an population explosion..... :cry:

Actually, anyother way is to decrease our size. I think that's what biology should focus on rite now. The earth can't get any larger, but we can try to become smaller.

AReality said:
Actually, anyother way is to decrease our size. I think that's what biology should focus on rite now. The earth can't get any larger, but we can try to become smaller.

hahahaha !!!!
that is what i call "thinking outside the box" ! :bsmilie:

good one there.

mervin said:
it is indeed a extremely sad diseater but sometimes i think that all these natural diseater is nature way to prevent an population explosion..... :cry:
Nature has its way of controlling over-breeding of animals in the wild. We see the food cycle. Deer eat grass, lion eat deer, vultures eat lion, vultures poop and acts as fertilisers for the soil.

Sometimes natural disasters are like a warning frm Mother Nature telling us to wake up from our blady idea.

We may have the formula and the power of the solar system in our hands in the form of nukes, but all it takes is juz 1 tiny wave or a quake to kill the bugger who has the power to push the button.

let me guess...mervin not happy cos the fella disagreed with his point of view?

anyway...my 2 cents...

you must view coyotes in the context of the country that chap is in. perhaps coyotes are a nuisance, destroys crops or farmlife or something. hence it is legal to shoot them. in singapore crows are regularly culled. mind you i don't mind if they get rid off stray cats too....dunno why they like to sh*t in my garden. and the stupid asses who drive from dunno where just to come and feed the stray cats aren't helping the situation. sometimes i wonder why if they love the cats so much...why not just pack them into the car and bring them home. ok cat lovers...go ahead and flame me :devil: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

madmacs said:
let me guess...mervin not happy cos the fella disagreed with his point of view?

anyway...my 2 cents...

you must view coyotes in the context of the country that chap is in. perhaps coyotes are a nuisance, destroys crops or farmlife or something. hence it is legal to shoot them. in singapore crows are regularly culled. mind you i don't mind if they get rid off stray cats too....dunno why they like to sh*t in my garden. and the stupid asses who drive from dunno where just to come and feed the stray cats aren't helping the situation. sometimes i wonder why if they love the cats so much...why not just pack them into the car and bring them home. ok cat lovers...go ahead and flame me :devil: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

another arrogant chap who do not fully comprehend the jezz of the whole issue but would just butt in with his less then 2 cents worth.
Challenging when one hide behind a nickname......

read on dude.......http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/247926

mervin: if anyone ask u if u know me, pls say no. I'll say the same too... Coz I don't want to be associated with u in any way. I also don't attend the same Singapore school as u.

Thank you.

Coincidentally I was watching this program about Coyotes in Yellowstone National park on National geographic. They mentioned an old Indian saying that "Coyote would be the last living thing to walk the earth after everyone else has disappeared". Says a lot about their durability. But three legged version is pushing it a bit too far !

Caspere's comments about the tsunami, which were in extremely bad taste reinforce the original context of the thread.
Someone sitting in the comforts of his home with a happy family around him shouldnt comment about others who have lost all their loved ones to a natural disaster.

Similarly someone living in a city, where they dont come across wildlife (except in a zoo) shouldnt go too deep into discussions about the rights and wrongs of hunting a supposed 'pest'.

mervin said:
another arrogant chap who do not fully comprehend the jezz of the whole issue but would just butt in with his less then 2 cents worth.

i may use a nick...but i certainly don't hide behind it. for the record my name is alvin..let me know if you need my email address. so there :)

if you want to label me arrogant so be it - thats your perogative. you have your views i have mine.

i was merely pointing out that you have to know the original posters experience with coyotes to understand why he made those comments. i have no idea what you have against the poster. maybe some earlier bad blood between the 2 of you? none of my business that one.. anyway i sure as hell dont know a thing about coyotes and i certainly dont have anything against them. but i do have a thing against cats...damn nuisance...too bad i cant do much about them myself. so how? :dunno:

mervin said:

btw...what do you mean by "do not fully comprehend the jezz of the whole issue"? i can't find the definition of the word "jezz".

http://www.answers.com/jezz
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=jezz

:dunno:

madmacs said:
.. mind you i don't mind if they get rid off stray cats too....dunno why they like to sh*t in my garden. and the stupid asses who drive from dunno where just to come and feed the stray cats aren't helping the situation. sometimes i wonder why if they love the cats so much...why not just pack them into the car and bring them home...
I shared your sentiments. I don't like all those stray cats running around my estate, and all those silly aunties coming with their packages of rices to feed these strays. They are causing a messy in my estate!!!

Anyway to those who want to flame me, go ahead lah. I can't be bothered anyway. Cheers.

AReality said:
mervin: if anyone ask u if u know me, pls say no. I'll say the same too... Coz I don't want to be associated with u in any way. I also don't attend the same Singapore school as u.

Thank you.

hahaha !!!
do i know u ???
how can i ever say that i know u, even if i want to which i not, when u are not willing to "give" a name ?

did i ever said that we are associated or have the need or willingness for that ??? :flush:

we have not met, therefore what makes u so sure i wasn't the chap sitting behind u in class and knocking your head whenever u said something STUPID ??? ;)

the audacity of an annoymous person...... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.