What 2 lenses to bring for NDP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khtee

Dec 18, 2007
Anyone been to the NDP last year or recently for the NE1 rehearsal?
What are the 2 lenses that will be more comfortable for airshow display and fireworks?

Anyone been to the NDP last year or recently for the NE1 rehearsal?
What are the 2 lenses that will be more comfortable for airshow display and fireworks?

a wide and a bazooka would be best.

I watch the NDP 07 from the Merlion area. Brought a wide angle zoom and a 400mm prime. The 400mm is too long a focal length. Low light is also a factor during the flypast unless you have a fast lens.

Bring a wide zoom lens 16/17/18-50/70/80mm and another one with a 300mm is best. A tripod + remote shutter best for fireworks.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy it as much while shooting and watching that time ;p.

This year I got tickets for the NDP and probably decide to kept my cam at home.;) Kinda hassle with the large crowd to take pics.

11-18 & 70-200 ;)

ssay at home n watch olympics better lah :bsmilie:

ssay at home n watch olympics better lah :bsmilie:

Think all TV channel will telecast live for the NDP :p

I watch the NDP 07 from the Merlion area. Brought a wide angle zoom and a 400mm prime. The 400mm is too long a focal length. Low light is also a factor during the flypast unless you have a fast lens.

Bring a wide zoom lens 16/17/18-50/70/80mm and another one with a 300mm is best. A tripod + remote shutter best for fireworks.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy it as much while shooting and watching that time ;p.

This year I got tickets for the NDP and probably decide to kept my cam at home.;) Kinda hassle with the large crowd to take pics.

This is my first time attending so won't want to waste the opportunity to take this event.
Next year then I leave my gear at home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.