Whampoa lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
ok I'm bored so I'm posting this...big thanks to joanna, phildate and chris for the help.
part of a hawker series i'm working on...tentatively titled my hypersexual food orgasms series

maxjosmall2.jpg

Maxjo_Truck.jpg

MaxJo-Chicken.jpg

MaxJo-Table.jpg

Maxjo-Seafood.jpg

you win again! =p

si beh creative this one ..... but maybe take off that bra and put a "ah pek" towel to cover those peaks ... and show more ah pek big stomach ...
maybe try one with beer instead of milk .... :thumbsup:
maybe another one in coffee-O ....

I like your series coz it's unique. The colors are great, but this pic lacks something, the story part of why she is doused by soya bean (I assume) by some ah peks(I know this, but to new viewers they would'nt quite know they were ah peks?) can't seem to click.

Ha ha ha ha. This one reminds me of your previous kopitiam picture where the model danced on the table and the ah peks drinking beer! And of course, there's the famous guy... Ha ha ha ha! :thumbsup:

as usual, the photography is great, Joanna is lovely and the ah pek is........well......ah pek!!!

Love the shot and hope to work with Joanna sometime.

love your work

is the soya bean suppose to be a replacement for some other liquid?
I especially like the finishing touch of the "Self Service" sign

mattlock said:
really, there's no story
it's just for fun

next time you need more ah pek sidekicks .... pm me ... :bsmilie:

a few weeks back I was desperately looking for ah peks and only one person responded to my posting on clubsnap!!!next time yes please please pleeeeeease I need more ah peks.heh.
no...soya bean is the drink of choice. I'm quite pleased it fell on her crotch. I'm also quite pleased at all the strange connotations you can think of with "self service"
eeehehehe.

ortega said:
love your work

is the soya bean suppose to be a replacement for some other liquid?
I especially like the finishing touch of the "Self Service" sign

wander what it will look like if we replace Joanna with you. Emmmm:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ok. Sorry for the OT

Mattlock if you need anymore Ah pek I can try. Got the tummy for it:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just PM me OK?

Interesting and very creative !
well done !

:thumbsup:

wow, nice, really took alot of efforts to setup this shot.

steady!! darn creative!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hmmm ... it's the New Year and one of my 'resolutions' is to eat and drink healthier.

Think I'll switch to Matt's 'Soya Bean' for my daily drink! :bsmilie:

YQT, Nowadays 'my wan bigger than your wan'.:bigeyes: How U wanna beat mine? :sweatsm:

OH MY GOD !!! :bigeyes: Pro lah.... Upz man! :thumbsup: You're a man ! You must really get the timing right to get such a shot. Are you using those continuous shooting mode with 8fps sort of functions? (Canon cameras?) It seems like one time shoot only... Either you get it, or u dun... cannot NG one... Now, where's my soya bean drink???

Status
Not open for further replies.