We've 3 more C2100UZ user here

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangcy

Jan 30, 2002
Pasir Ris
Visit site
Ok, just got back from AP with my very first digicam, C2100. Time to read up the manual and other website. Linus, Dennis (hope I am right abt your name) and myself got the 2100 while Lufu got the 2040. Price wise, as you would ask, $1050 for the cam, 128SM, filter and compact casing.

Originally posted by tangcy
Ok, just got back from AP with my very first digicam, C2100. Time to read up the manual and other website. Linus, Dennis (hope I am right abt your name) and myself got the 2100 while Lufu got the 2040. Price wise, as you would ask, $1050 for the cam, 128SM, filter and compact casing.

The deal is not bad.. the olympus promotion finish already rite? And.. WELCOME TO THE OLYMPUS FAMILY!@#!@

my very first macro shot... sorry for the big size.

P1010002.JPG

My middle finger did some excercize...scrolling the third mouse scroll button more than often. Heheheh

:D

wah!!! u damm fast leh.... :bsmilie: ;)

Proven once again......

United We Got (Bargaining) Power!!! :D

The $1050 incl. GST???

How the compact casing look like, can take a pix of it??? Maybe I'll drop-by some other day to get one......

:gbounce:

A small tip.....remember to tie ur lens cap wif a small pc of cord to ur DC (thru the neck strap ring) so that u won't lose it. ;)

Originally posted by Jayan

Proven once again......

United We Got (Bargaining) Power!!! :D

The $1050 incl. GST???

How the compact casing look like....maybe I'll drop-by some other day to get one......

:gbounce:

think i'll let tangcy take a pic of the bag and post...
What I got was Cam, 128MB SM, filter, Olympus Bag and SM Card Reader--> $1100 :D

BARGAIN POWER!!!!! :bsmilie:

A small tip.....remember to tie ur lens cap wif a small pc of cord to ur DC (thru the neck strap ring) so that u won't lose it. ;)

no wonder I kept thinking tt I forgotten something.... :embrass:

Another small tip......if you have not done so, don't forget to get a quick charger (3 hrs or less) + a couple more sets of 1600maH or higher NiMH rechargeable batteries.

Another small tip......if you have not done so, don't forget to get a quick charger (3 hrs or less) + a couple more sets of 1600maH or higher NiMH rechargeable batteries.

hmm... wouldn't it be better to get a seperate battery charger?? i scare that charing the battery in the cam may overheat it??

Samll tip #3......u may want to get a circuar polarizer to complement ur new toy....a good one like the Hoya 49mm won't cost u more than $30...though the very best ones may set u back by more than $100+++. ;)

Originally posted by minitaz

hmm... wouldn't it be better to get a seperate battery charger?? i scare that charing the battery in the cam may overheat it??

U can't charge the NiMH batts in the C-2100uz!!! U need a separate batt charger for that!!! :eek:

BTW, WARNING --> the couple of CR-3V ultra-long life batts that comes wif the DC is NOT rechargeable.

U can't charge the NiMH batts in the C-2100uz!!! U need a separate batt charger for that!!! :eek:

BTW, WARNING --> the couple of CR-3V ultra-long life batts that comes wif the DCis not rechargeable.

hmm.... ok... tot when u said 'quick charger' it means tt.... :bsmilie: :embrass:

Buy the Olympus charger.. ard 70 bucks with 4x1700mAH olympus battery. Good quality battery and charger.. =)

For me.. I have 16 batteries. So maybe you should get this amount too.

4x Olympus 1700mAH
8x GP 1700mAH
4x Sanyo 1600mAH

Because you are using 128mb smartmedia, you will burn around 12-16 batteries per card. So get more batteries else you got so much memory also no use. =)

Then go get some +4 Closeup / UV lense =)

Originally posted by Klause
Buy the Olympus charger.. ard 70 bucks with 4x1700mAH olympus battery. Good quality battery and charger.. =)

For me.. I have 16 batteries. So maybe you should get this amount too.

4x Olympus 1700mAH
8x GP 1700mAH
4x Sanyo 1600mAH

Because you are using 128mb smartmedia, you will burn around 12-16 batteries per card. So get more batteries else you got so much memory also no use. =)

Then go get some +4 Closeup / UV lense =)

I'm using the Casio BC-3HA 3 hrs quick batt charger cum adapter...bought at $70....incl. 4 x Casio 1600mAH NiMH batts.

Got another 4 x GP 1800mAH and 4 x Sanyo 1600mAH. :)

WOW! never expect the battery to dry up so fast! 12-16 per card!

:eek:

think will go shopping for batts this weekend...

It depends on the image setting and flash/LCD usage.

At SHQ, a 128MB SM can take abt 90 pix. 1 set of batt (or maybe a bit of the 2nd set) can handle this, even if u use flash every few shots.

But at HQ the same SM can take abt 250 pix....u'll need abt 3 or more sets of batts to fill up the SM card.

Enjoy ur new toy...u'll find it great value for $$$!!! ;)

Go Mustafa...the batts there are cheap...ALMOST half the price of what outside is selling.

Also, if u r interested...u can pick up a Olympus 1.9x C-210 TC there at $70 only.

Status
Not open for further replies.