Wet Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
It's a wet morning. Hope everyone gets to work on time :)

Spent 45 mins driving to sch :sweat:

ha! consider urself lucky.. i was at office way before "on time" and realised the office main gate was locked so no choice but to wait in the rain with my trustie umbrella until the security guard arrives, when he finally came at 745 i was soaking wet from waist down. sianz.

Oh my, a wet and slippery morning. I just helped an uncle on his feet this morning when he slipped and fell on the wet MRT platform.

Raining days and Monday always get me down ..............:cry:

look on the bright side... cooling day ahead eh. :)

30 minutes waiting for a taxi this morning

Heavy rain and spectacular lightning flashes woke me up. Too sleepy to grab my camera for lightning flash photos :)

It's a wet morning. Hope everyone gets to work on time :)

Spent 45 mins driving to sch :sweat:
I took 1.5hrs to get to work simply becos the damned train driver overshot my usual MRT station by a single stop. Doggone it.

Train can overshoot station meh? :eek:

Raining day good to sleep in...

Experience that before. I think if a train fails to stop within a certain point, they are not allowed to reverse back. My experience was at Dover station, where the train overshoot by more than 1 door, tried to reverse a bit, then suddenly move off again. Those people waiting to alight look so pissed. Eventually the train stops at Buona Vista. Oh, it was raining on that day too.

Experience that before. I think if a train fails to stop within a certain point, they are not allowed to reverse back. My experience was at Dover station, where the train overshoot by more than 1 door, tried to reverse a bit, then suddenly move off again. Those people waiting to alight look so pissed. Eventually the train stops at Buona Vista. Oh, it was raining on that day too.
The best part? The train overshot by 3 whole doors!

That's almost like 1 full train carriage. I'd rather the drivers go slower than stick to dem usual speeds and end up delaying passengers, doggone it.

I took 1.5hrs to get to work simply becos the damned train driver overshot my usual MRT station by a single stop. Doggone it.

Mine too.

Fortunately I anticipated it standing near the door. When it was about to overshoot my station I pulled the door open and leap out. I landed on the platform on my two feet. I felt like pulling open my vest to show people the "S" on my chest.

:)

So now not only got pink shoe.

Also got S tattoo on chest! Damn kinky! What does the S stand for? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.