West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz23

Jun 20, 2005
Bukit Panjang
www.pbase.com
A group of us, staying in the Bt Panjang/Bt batok area, have been coming together for kopi sessions (Bt Panjangers' Thread) and the occassional photoshoots for some months now.

We are thinking of going for a "sunset shoot" this coming Sat, 8 Jul, at Punggol, and we would like to invite all who are interested to join us :)

Venue: Punggol Road End
Date: 8 July (Sat)
Time: 6.20pm at Punggol (or 5.50pm depart from Bukit Panjang Plaza)

If u are interested, please put down your nick below and PM me your contact. I will update this thread when we confirm the exact spot in Punggol and where to meet-up.

List of interested participants:

1) wiz23 - car1 (driver)
2) knoxknocks (meeting up at Punggol)
3) dolpjki - car2
4) ACMH4130 (meeting up at Punggol)
5) iceberg - car1
6) hayami.wai - car1
7) barracuda - car1
8) Weigang - car1
9) yeocolin - car2
10) lukexav - car2
11) NathanLogic - car2
12) trucatus - car2
13)
14)

going......

upz upz! YEAH!!!
juz a little note, for those without own transport, we might be able to pool together with those with cars. so dun worry too much abt the distance.

Hi,

Thanks man.. Please add my my name pls...

I will PM you my contact details..

Thanks..

Regards!
Alan Chua

;) ;)
wiz23 said:
A group of us, staying in the Bt Panjang/Bt batok area, have been coming together for kopi sessions (Bt Panjangers' Thread) and the occassional photoshoots for some months now.

We are thinking of going for a "sunset shoot" this coming Sat, 8 Jul, at Punggol, and we would like to invite all who are interested to join us :)

Venue: Punggol (exact area to be confirmed)
Date: 8 July (Sat)
Time: 6.20pm at Punggol (or 5.50pm depart from Bukit Panjang Plaza)

If u are interested, please put down your nick below and PM me your contact. I will update this thread when we confirm the exact spot in Punggol and where to meet-up.

List of interested participants:

1) wiz23
2) knoxknocks
3) dolpjki
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Out of curiosity, where in Punggol do u plan to take sunset shots? Any sample pictures? Thanks.

ACMH4130 said:
Hi,

Thanks man.. Please add my my name pls...

I will PM you my contact details..

Thanks..

Regards!
Alan Chua

;) ;)
Thanks, I've updated the #1 post :)

yeocolin said:
Out of curiosity, where in Punggol do u plan to take sunset shots? Any sample pictures? Thanks.
It will be either Sungei Punggol or Punggol End (the end where u can see the sunset ;p ) ... Will update post #1 when we have decided.

But I don't think we'll have sample pics, that's why we're going there :embrass:

upz upz!

some humble pics...

punggol beach
IMG_1682.jpg

sungei punggol
GX9I0882.jpg

sungei punggol
GX9I0886.jpg

kk and his "humble" pics :sweat:

iceberg said:
sounds cool... i'm interested :) but frankly, i'm worried for the distance and mode of travel...
we'll be driving there and back ... so far, the number of people going still comfortable for the number of cars we have ;p

So u wanna join us? :)

edit: Dennis, u got off on Sat bo?

wiz23 said:
we'll be driving there and back ... so far, the number of people going still comfortable for the number of cars we have ;p

So u wanna join us? :)

edit: Dennis, u got off on Sat bo?
oh yes please... definitely interested... :) will pm you my handphone number.. thnx :)

lukexav said:
Any limit to the no of pple that can join?
No limit at the moment ... I'll indicate in post #1 who has a car. Each car will take 5 participants from Bt Panjang to Punggol and back :) Of course if u have your own transport, u can always meet us there ;)

So do u wanna join us?

hi, i would like to join to. pm'ed u my contact.

knoxknocks said:
upz upz!

some humble pics...

punggol beach
IMG_1682.jpg

sungei punggol
GX9I0882.jpg

sungei punggol
GX9I0886.jpg

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm unable to join you guys as I'll be having cell group this Sat evening. Hope you guys have fun!

yeocolin said:
Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm unable to join you guys as I'll be having cell group this Sat evening. Hope you guys have fun!
Thanks! Hope u'll be able to join us for the next outing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.