West Zoners Outing #1 (8 July) - Sunset Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone sms me pls ? cos something cropped up and i dunno whether tmr can go. and i dont wish to wait until someone sms/call me then i say i not going.

thanks

Murcielago said:
can someone sms me pls ? cos something cropped up and i dunno whether tmr can go. and i dont wish to wait until someone sms/call me then i say i not going.

thanks
I'll call u later :) Now outside, your number not with me ;)

a sms will do fine.
thanks

wiz23 said:
Thanks Weigang, yeocolin & lukexav. I got your PMs and have updated post #1. We'll most probably meet somewhere outside TS Video, are u familiar with the shop in BP Plaza? It's located on the 1st floor.

I'll sms u all tmr morning to confirm :) Do bring along your tripods and wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes. See u tmr! ;)

Sandals can?:bsmilie:

Weigang said:
Maybe can intro me a good and affordable one... Thanks... :D
Its good to try it out rather than rush to buy a tripod just because of an outing. But I would strongly suggest that you get the best tripod which you can afford. After all, tripod is something you buy to keep rather than buy and sell. Take into consideration the weight, height without raising centre column (especially if you are >= 1.8m tall).

Tripod is essential for landscape and low light shooting.

lukexav said:
Sandals can?:bsmilie:
Frankly, I'm not very sure of the terrain ... So track shoes would be safest ;p

I have just updated post #1. Transport should be just enough. Anyone else who wants to join us now will have to meet us there directly :) We are going to Punggol Road End.

Hi to all

I stay in Bt. Panjang and is new to CS. Just bought a Powershot S3 last month and really hope to meet up with you guys for some shooting sessions.

I remember going to Punggol during my NS days for exercises and the scenery as I remember is great. Too bad I have to miss this session as I was given tickets to watch the NDP preview tomorrow (sat). Will shoot the NDP preview instead...;)

Please share your photos after the shoot as I really want to know how it looks like now (last time I went was 10years ago). :)

Hopefully I can meet up with you all in the next session.

david_goh said:
Hi to all

I stay in Bt. Panjang and is new to CS. Just bought a Powershot S3 last month and really hope to meet up with you guys for some shooting sessions.

I remember going to Punggol during my NS days for exercises and the scenery as I remember is great. Too bad I have to miss this session as I was given tickets to watch the NDP preview tomorrow (sat). Will shoot the NDP preview instead...;)

Please share your photos after the shoot as I really want to know how it looks like now (last time I went was 10years ago). :)

Hopefully I can meet up with you all in the next session.
I hope u can join us too :) Happy shooting at the NDP preview ;)

See all of you in a while :) Just in case there are some of u interested to meet us there, we're meeting up at the carpark near the old jetty where u take the boat to OBS, at the end of Punggol Road (End). We'll be there before 6.30pm.

Meeting here ?

MG_2351-1.jpg

:cry:

Cannot join ..... got to go back to parents' place....... next time..... :bheart:

Thank you for the outing. Great to meet some of you who live in the same neighbourhood, although didn't get to know all of you who came. Too bad the sunset was disappointing. Hope to join you folks again some time soon. :)

wiz23, thanks for organising the outing... ;) Enjoyed it a lot...

Though didn't managed to know everyone who went for this outing or even those who I was introduced by the name :embrass: , I know that I will eventually... :)

Be sure to inform me of any future outings or gatherings. Will try to join... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.