West Shooterz Outing to Unexploited Bukit Brown Cemetery on 24th April 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackienum

Aug 24, 2008
Outing Venue : Bukit Brown Cemetery
Date : 24/04/2010 (Saturday)
Meeting Time : 8.00am (SHARP)
Meeting Location : Meeting Point (Clementi Temporary Bus Interchange)
Info : Location of Cemetery
Contact/Organiser : Subxero / jackienum / SKYimage (We'll only publicise our H/P number thru PM. As of present, pls register online.)

IMPORTANT Note : 1st timer joining us, pls pm / email us; indicating ur CS nick, name, H/P Contact and email, in order for us to establish contact and for record purposes.
NO LADIES PLS... TERRAIN OF AREA IS UNKNOWN AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR LADIES AS FOR THE TIME BEING...

Preparations
- Wear light, breathable clothing.
- Wear appropriate footwear that will support and protect your feet.
- Wear a hat since much of the walk will be in the open.
- Bring enough drinking water to last the walk. Also bring easy-to-digest snack to energise.

All registration for this event shall be in West Shooterz Facebook Group.
Those who had signed up, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.

about West Shooterz:
A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.

Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
West ShooterZ Official Website (NEW!!!)
West ShooterZ FaceBook Group (NEW!!!)
Activities for West ShooterZ ;
West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-3);

Last edited:
The area there currently has some construction projects going on. Please take care, as there were some excavation works previously. It's for the PUB Newwater pipe laying.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi morning...
i click on the link to facebook and i could only c the outing which took place on March 27, 2010....
did i miss out something?

Cheers!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.