West Shooterz Outing: Marina Barrage on 21st Feb 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sky, would like to join this shooting and have fun. Please include my friend (hoky0100) as well. See u on 21/2/09 at 4pm right?:)

W/S Outing @ Marina Barrage
Date: 21st Feb 2009 (Sat)
Time: btwn 4pm - 10pm
Meet-up Point: City Hall MRT
Contact/Organiser: jackienum & skyimage (We'll only publicise our H/P number thru PM. As of present, pls register online.)
How to get there : Click Here

1st timer joining us, pls pm to us; indicating your real name, nick, phone and email so that we can establish contact.
Those who had registered, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.

Kaki's
1) patxinhu (TBC - need to check my schedule with my boss)
2) jackienum

2) thomas
3) MikeElliot
4) majujat
5) hanmt
6) hoky0100
7)
8)
9)
10)

Update as on : 03 Feb 2009 - 1340hrs

Hi Sky,

My group here got 4 confirmed photographer. I have set the meeting place and time same as your so we can go together. Is there anything need to bring?

Looking forward your reply for this Combined group shooting. The East meet the west!!
:D

Contact/Organiser: jackienum & skyimage (We'll only publicise our H/P number thru PM. As of present, pls register online.)

1st timer joining us, pls pm to us; indicating your real name, nick, phone and email so that we can establish contact.
Those who had registered, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.

Kaki's
1) patxinhu (TBC - need to check my schedule with my boss)
2) jackienum

3) thomas
4) MikeElliot
5) majujat
6) hanmt
7) hoky0100
8) KHNgEddie
9)
10)

Update as on : 11 Feb 2009 - 0845hrs

I am interested,please let me know how to make a contact.My e-mail is sataniseddie@yahoo.com.

Hi Eddie,

Please PM to us your details as specified above.. Thanks.. ;)

Hi Sky,

My group here got 4 confirmed photographer. I have set the meeting place and time same as your so we can go together. Is there anything need to bring?

Looking forward your reply for this Combined group shooting. The East meet the west!!

Bro, I think the most important item is water and maybe some easy to consume food if they're afraid they may get hungry half way through... should be quite tough to get things over there... and maybe tripod if going for bulb mode after sunset... else, i think shouldn't be much anything else...

Last edited:
Bro, I think the most important item is water and maybe some easy to consume food if they're afraid they may get hungry half way through... should be quite tough to get things over there... and maybe tripod if going for bulb mode after sunset... else, i think shouldn't be much anything else...

Preparations
- Wear light, breathable clothing.

- Wear appropriate footwear that will support and protect your feet.
- Wear a hat if much of the walk will be in the open.
- Bring enough drinking water to last the walk. Also bring easy-to-digest snack to energise.
;)

Kaki's
01) patxinhu (TBC - need to check my schedule with my boss)
02) jackienum

03) thomas
04) MikeElliot
05) majujat
06) hanmt
07) hoky0100
08) KHNgEddie
09) Cr3nk
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Update as on : 12 Feb 2009 - 1915hrs

Last edited:
Preparations
- Wear light, breathable clothing.

- Wear appropriate footwear that will support and protect your feet.
- Wear a hat if much of the walk will be in the open.
- Bring enough drinking water to last the walk. Also bring easy-to-digest snack to energise.
;)
is slippers enough huh?

Kaki's
02) jackienum

03) thomas
04) MikeElliot
05) majujat
06) hanmt
07) hoky0100
08) KHNgEddie
09) Cr3nk
10) onechopstick
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Update as on : 14 Feb 2009 - 0800hrs

hi jackienum... pm u but havent got a reply from u.

i dun stay west, can i join too?

haha finally all the missing personal is back lol.
bro han and cr2nk.

hi jackienum... pm u but havent got a reply from u.

i dun stay west, can i join too?

Hi sin77,

Sorri, but i did not see any PM from you.. Do PM me your details again.. Anyone is welcome to join us....

Cheers.. ;)

Kaki's
02) jackienum

03) thomas
04) MikeElliot
05) majujat
06) hanmt
07) hoky0100
08) KHNgEddie
09) Cr3nk
10) onechopstick
11) sin77
12)
13)