2 pics i took on Ubin and keeping to the wildlife theme:

Photo 12

2419109946_13d50023e4.jpg

Photo 13

2418162179_4e561b9bd1.jpg

hey, what's that animal in photo 12??

nice one #17

u caught the dog lazying on a hot sunday afternoon :bsmilie:

yah thatz a hornbill.. but i'm still waiting for Daniel to post the shot of the eagle.. :bsmilie:

Haha.. good photos like the 'EAGLE SHOT' must wait one mah

Been busy with my new job and study leh, will try process it and post it by weekend.. ;)

Hasn't see Bro Hannnnnn...... here since the Ubin outing. :nono:

Think maybe he shag out liao after the trip.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I like he panorama shot. How you took it? I didn't see you bring tripot.:dunno:

I planted both elbows on the wooden railing and panned very slowly and carefully.

Stitched 4 photos together using Panorama Factory.

haha.. everyone is busy i guess..

i'm busy DIYing my own macro ring light.. haha.. el cheapo..

i won't say it's cheapo.. I'll call it creative and innovative..
haha..
next time, teach leh how you DIY those things =P

haha bro you wan to DIY a IR cam? daniel can help u on tat haha.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

hi,a lot of brother here,i want to join your happy meeting at j.point...when??;)

Bro.. my one cent worth comment.

1) The batteries compartment cld be mounted/attached to the lower part, something like the nikon ring flash.
2) The bulb cld be 'pushed' inwards with the inner-side-wall and the bulb base-plate could be pasted with aluminium foil or duct tape to increase the luminaire level, before finishing it off with a transclucent cover, to softened up the light.
3) The lite cld be increase to a total of 8, two on every four sides, wld be wonderful to finish off the product.
4) As for the mounting, maybe adding "flat base c/w nip" screw on each side to secure to the lens.

Anyway, its a great works...!!!

haha.. thanks..

it is still very much a prototype.. still figuring out a way to make it waterproof, yet can be easily dismantled so i can change the LED or wirings..

will be putting foil as u suggested, but the translucent cover would be a challenge.. haha.. not too sure where i am gonna find such a cover.. especially since this build was supposed to be from items from my house and not bought.. haha.. will have to camp in the storeroom more... :bsmilie:

Bro, this place is meant for posting and carry out discussions on our outing's photo. Other sharing and discussion should be carry out in the West shooters anyone? thread :hammer::hammer:

Individually please remove the unnecessary postings posted here, Thank you

Bro, this place is meant for posting and carry out discussions on our outing's photo. Other sharing and discussion should be carry out in the West shooters anyone? thread

Individually please remove the unnecessary postings posted here, Thank you

Ooopps... soo sorry.. Cleared the unrelated thread.:sweat:

Bro, time to discuss our next outing trip. Below is the list that I had came up with. The discussion will be done at West shooters anyone?

Proposed Upcoming Outing To Be Decided:
1) Date: ______, The Land @ Orchard Rd/ECP...?

- Evocative, colourful landscape or seascapes that capture the unique, physical beauty.
2) Date:____, Humanity @ Chinatown/Arab St/Sungei Rd..??
- Images that capture the diversity and colour of the people, whether an intimate portrait or a striking moment
3) Date: _____, Wild Places @ SBWR ..?
- images of marine animals and wildlife that inhabit the gardens, forests and seas .
4) Date: ____, Man's Imprint @ Chinatown/Arab Street ..?
- images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.
5) Date: ____, Light Painting @ Chinese Garden ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.