West ShooterZ Outing Choice

West ShooterZ, Which Location Would You Prefer For Next Outing From These Places

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackienum

Aug 24, 2008
West ShooterZ Outing Choice From Members

Which Location Will You Prefer For The Next Outing From These Places?

Singapore Botanical Garden
Hort Park
Admiralty Park
Tree Top Walk

I've not been to admiratly park. Can I join in?

Hi Shin Howard,

Stay tuned to West Shooters Anyone? (Pt-2) for any updates..

We are checking where our guys would like to go... Will put up the next outing once the poll result if out...

Do stay tuned ya... ;)

Cheers... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
hi...pretty new though...hence would like to know..west shooter refer to ppl who stay in west area ar?
lol..coz i stay at bukit batok..
cheers!

hi...pretty new though...hence would like to know..west shooter refer to ppl who stay in west area ar?
lol..coz i stay at bukit batok..
cheers!

yup, it refers to those who stays in the west... But we also welcome anyone who stays anywhere not in the west... :cool:

Hey west shooter! would like to join this club.. stay in Bukit Batok as well..

didn't notice tat there is such "organization"..love to join in e fun...

Hi,

I'm just curious, do you guys just go the location and street-shoot? or is it about landscapes and basically stuff that's already lying about there? :dunno:

Would there be any posed human subjects involved? :dunno:

Thanks for replying.

Cheers!

Hey west shooter! would like to join this club.. stay in Bukit Batok as well..

didn't notice tat there is such "organization"..love to join in e fun...

Hi nickyvillie / FireZ,

It's no organisation, but just a group of shooters who are majority staying in the West... Welcome anyone to join as Kool81 have mentioned though.. We have members from Tampines and Bedok too... All are welcome...

Do stay tune to out posting in : West Shooters Anyone (Pt-2)...

Hi,

I'm just curious, do you guys just go the location and street-shoot? or is it about landscapes and basically stuff that's already lying about there? :dunno:

Would there be any posed human subjects involved? :dunno:

Thanks for replying.

Cheers!

Hi Vince,

No human posing.. This is jus to find out where our guys would prefer going and others would recommend as a good place out of these few... Would consider other recommendations for planning though... Would appreciate if those CSer who vote others may give us some suggestions...

Members can choose to do birding, macro, scenery, etc... there is no restriction... Basically it is up to individual and shooting together to share knowledge and experiencing other methods... ;)

Cheers...

Last edited:
I'm from KL, and really interested to join shooting some great sites in Singapore.
Anyway, what is in Admiralty Park?

I'm from KL, and really interested to join shooting some great sites in Singapore.
Anyway, what is in Admiralty Park?

It's in Woodlands area... Heard from some that it's more on macro over there... Have not personally went there before... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

So you coming over to Singapore just to shoot, or are you coming here to work or study at the same time?? We have just went over to Kluang to shoot yesterday (2nd May)...

Last edited:
also malaysia another waterfall

oh yeah... :bsmilie:
hope it's natural....
I saw pipes, the last one i went... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Guys, lets indicate just the preferred location, and avoid having discussion. Such shld only be done at our kopitiam. Else we cld get repriminded by the ppl up there.

So, lets poll and state the location yeah.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah, tentatively, i think it's more to Admiralty Park...

Guys, lets indicate just the preferred location, and avoid having discussion. Such shld only be done at our kopitiam. Else we cld get repriminded by the ppl up there.

So, lets poll and state the location yeah.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.