West Shooterz Nature Outing to SBWR on 7th Feb 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Shooterz Nature Outing to SBWR on 7th Feb 2010

Those who intend to participate and find out more information, pls log into WEST SHOOTERZ FACEBOOK GROUP. (click here)

NOTE: PLS KEEP THIS THREAD TIDY & CLEAN. Do Not Use This Thread As A Platform For Any Discussion. If there's a need to, pls do so in PM or at the Kopitiam (click here)

Last edited:
Outing Venue : West Shooterz Nature Outing to SBWR
Date : 7th Feb 2010 (Sunday)
Meeting Time : 7.00am @ Entrance of SBWR (Moving from Kranji MRT Station @ 6.45am SHARP)
Meeting Location : Main Entrance of SBWR
Info : ==>WS FaceBook Group<==

Contact/Organiser : jackienum / egnaro (We'll only publicise our H/P number thru PM. As of present, pls register online.)[/COLOR]

IMPORTANT Note : 1st timer joining us, pls pm / email us; indicating ur CS nick, name, H/P Contact and email, in order for us to establish contact and for record purposes.

Preparations
- Wear light, breathable clothing.
- Wear appropriate footwear that will support and protect your feet.
- Wear a hat since much of the walk will be in the open.
- Bring enough drinking water to last the walk. Also bring easy-to-digest snack to energise.

Those who had signed up, please be punctual or early as We DO NOT wait for rubber-timers.

Those who intend to participate and find out more information, pls log into WEST SHOOTERZ FACEBOOK GROUP. (click here)

NOTE: PLS KEEP THIS THREAD TIDY & CLEAN. Do Not Use This Thread As A Platform For Any Discussion. If there's a need to, pls do so in PM or at the Kopitiam (click here)

about West Shooterz:
A new photographic group in Singapore dedicated to all photography enthusiasts, made up of people with a broad range of skill and knowledge levels ranging from the ‘keen to learn’ novice, to the full time professional, but all united by their love of photography.

Other Link To West Shooterz (Click to the Wordings):
West ShooterZ FaceBook Group (NEW!!!)
[URL="http://westshooterz.multiply.com/calendar"]Activities for West ShooterZ
;
West ShooterZ anyone? (Pt-3);
West ShooterZ - 2008 Photos Compilation in Slideshow ;
West ShooterZ Compilation of 2008 Photos (From Members)
[/URL]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Helo guys, I have been a member here for a while. Wondering if I can join in for tomoo trip since I have never been to sungei buloh b4.

Helo guys, I have been a member here for a while. Wondering if I can join in for tomoo trip since I have never been to sungei buloh b4.

just text jackie ur info...

Status
Not open for further replies.