West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!!! I am gearing up for this macro trip!!! haha

well, u can take many other things other than macro.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

well, u can take many other things other than macro.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

hey! recently I have spend all my asset for Macro setup... lol!!! no matter how good is my setup, I no skill, oso useless... wahaha

my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above. ;)

anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet.. :think:

my one cent worth of note: all boils down to the basic fundamental. know of a guy who uses PNS and the end-products is superb. there's no denying that a good set-up do plays apart, but lets not forget on the most important aspect that's mentioned above. ;)

anyway, ever saw a guy who own high end body with 200mm prime lens, and he's point it to a model where the distance is less than a feet.. :think:

Do I need to bring anything in particular for the Kluang trip?

Do I need to bring anything in particular for the Kluang trip?

- change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp. will notify thru email to all the members.
- medical kit (plaster, medicated oil and etc) wld be handy too.
- and a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
- and pls check the expiry date of ur passport.

hmm.... i dun think that guy with the 200mm is in West Shooterz is he??? :bsmilie:
can he ever focus??? did he complaint to you??? did you smack his head??? :bsmilie:

- change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp. will notify thru email to all the members.
- and a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
- and pls check the expiry date of ur passport.

NOTE : passport with less than 6 mths from expiry date (i.e.: we're leaving on 27th Jun 2009. Your passport MUST be valid later than 28th Dec 2009 or longer). To be safe than sorry, please renew your passport or call ICA to check. You can call them here.

Macro mar,
That day I went to Shinriro, pointed a H3D + 120mm F4 Macro @ 1:1 using their Strobe sync at 1/800 hahahhaa

Macro mar,
That day I went to Shinriro, pointed a H3D + 120mm F4 Macro @ 1:1 using their Strobe sync at 1/800 hahahhaa

H3D??? ain't kidding? damn... U already gotta one?
anyway, its not referring to u lah bro.. someone whom i don't know and definitely not fr WS too.

Last edited:
anyway, lets put this aside. Now list the followings essential thingy for our upcoming trip. Do list down if i had missed out any important notes, yeah.

- change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp.
- a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
- check the expiry date of ur passport.

H3D - for testing during the hasselblad gathering, so take and try :p

Better rates can be obtained from Archade @ Raffles place- they are open during office hours, once of the best exchange rates in town IMHO. The whole building is full of money changers, besure to walk around and see

Inquire for price before you board the taxi (if you happen to need to take one)

Be cautious of your body tempreture, believe from my last cossing back to KL, the borders (SG and MY side) have both monitors, with SG of course being more strict.

If you happen to return from any trips overseas, be prepared to be asked aside for inspection. Its expected of the authorities.

anyway, lets put this aside. Now list the followings essential thingy for our upcoming trip. Do list down if i had missed out any important notes, yeah.

- change of currency shld be done before the trip, since we'll set off at 5.45am sharp.
- a trash bag, in any case it rains, it to be used to safe guard ur eqt.
- check the expiry date of ur passport.

wooh..... wooh..... wooh.....
something jus popped up in the eiree time when it's so cold....
lolx.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:
this one really MIA for a really really long time..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.