West shooters anyone? (Pt-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yeah!! :bsmilie: new place for the West shooterz

And finally got to set up CS3 on my imac.. time for more shoots.!!!

Last edited:
upz........

:thumbsup:

hi guys,
living in Telok Blangah Heights.

was just wondering when will the next outing be??

cheers...

Continue fr West shooters anyone?

Latest Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt.

1) danielskl
2) Cr3nk
3) SKYimage (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
4) 2nd-hamsterlord
5) P3rSeUs
6) cckue
7) kool81 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
8) strins
9) dar
10) meukow
11) ethere86 (NEW MEMBER)
12) peteryeo (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
13) majujat
14) 2PENG
15) Am3thyst (NEW MEMBER)
16) Hanmt (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
18) cantona7
19) Haydenhuang (NEW MEMBER)
20) narcolepticmind
21) fusestrips (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
22) candleghost (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
23) ngck12 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
24) ishou80 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
25) part0 (NEW MEMBER)
26) JoonJoel (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
27) ohmymy (HAD RECEIVED YR PM) (NEW MEMBER)
28) tcloo (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS) (NEW MEMBER)
29)
30)

Btw for guys in the above namelist or new purchases whom I have yet to receive your sms, pls kindly drop me a sms mention the "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, your CS's nick, your T-shirt Size, no. of piece you wish to get and follow by Email address".
Example:

Key in "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, Danielskl, L-Size, 1 pce, daniel_skl @hotmail.com" and sms to my hp no: 91828339. The commitee will get back to you soon on the design, price and the payment method.

Note: The sms does not represent a confirmation to the T-shirt purchase, however this definately make easier for us to contact you on further information to the T-Shirt Purchase.

Some new members express interested on the T-shirt and I've listed on the list above however we wish you to be a continuous West Shooterz after the T-shirt purchase so therefore we would like you to at least attend one of our outing before we allow you on the T-Shirt purchase. (Please inform me if you have already attended our shooting outing at least once)

and oso, check out W/S site at multiply:
http://westshooterz.multiply.com/

:cheergal::vhappy:​

Last edited:
Pls sms me at 91828339 with the above format if you have not update me with your particulars for this Polo-T's BP.

And for those not in the list but are interested in getting the Polo-T, well jus drop me a sms with the info require as stated in above thread, I'll add you in to the list.

Currently we are still searching for a good T-shirt supplier with good price, if you have anyone to recommend for this service, pls also sms me. I'll approach him for quotations.

Lets hope all will get out West Shooterz's Polo-T soon.

you want cotton polo tee right?
I will contact the one i knew.
i did one dry fit tee with embrodiery with them recently. not bad... and cheap also

hey guys any west sider , staying around bukit batok west ave 2?

Hey haven been here for some time. I stay at Bukit Batok West Ave 6. Hope to catch up wit u guys soon!

Hi
I live in Jurong West
Im currently serving NS and wondering when is your next outing as im interested to join

Latest Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt

1) danielskl
2) Cr3nk
4) 2nd-hamsterlord
5) P3rSeUs
6) cckue
8) strins
9) dar
10) meukow
13) majujat
14) 2PENG
17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
18) cantona7
20) narcolepticmind
25) part0 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
29)
30)

Btw for guys in the above namelist or new purchases whom I have yet to receive your sms, pls kindly drop me a sms mention the "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, your CS's nick, your T-shirt Size, no. of piece you wish to get and follow by Email address".
Example:

Key in "WEST SHOOTERZ T-SHIRT, Danielskl, L-Size, 1 pce, daniel_skl @hotmail.com" and sms to my hp no: 91828339. The commitee will get back to you soon on the design, price and the payment method.

Note: The sms does not represent a confirmation to the T-shirt purchase, however this definately make easier for us to contact you on further information to the T-Shirt Purchase.

Some new members express interested on the T-shirt and I've listed on the list above however we wish you to be a continuous West Shooterz after the T-shirt purchase so therefore we would like you to at least attend one of our outing before we allow you on the T-Shirt purchase. (Please inform me if you have already attended our shooting outing at least once)

Last edited:
Latest Updates on the WEST SHOOTERZ' Polo T-Shirt

1) danielskl
2) Cr3nk
4) 2nd-hamsterlord
5) P3rSeUs
6) cckue
8) strins
9) dar
10) meukow
13) majujat
14) 2PENG
17) Atom KK (NEW MEMBER)
18) cantona7
20) narcolepticmind
25) part0 (HAD RECEIVED YR SMS)
29) andyX
30)

Example:

cheers..

Hi all "West Shooterz" guess what??? I'm from the west too! haha....I'm quite new here so hope i'm welcome into this club. Can't wait to join ur next outing, hoping to get more shooting tips, exposure(and aperture):) from u all. cheers....

Status
Not open for further replies.