Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
03-06-20-married.jpg

Shot today for my colleagues who married today. :)

Not bad, the signature is very sharp. It greatly enhanced and balance the picture. :)

thanks, jo3pit. actually i was desperately seeking angles to shoot macros from :D

togu, interesting comment you have. what are you trying to imply? :dunno:

Originally posted by iceman
urrgh .. the watch !!!

i think it offsets the visual "weight" from the left to the right. the flowers, i didn't care if they were blurred, because the focus i set to the rings. the larger hand, and the watch, represents the traditional meanings of masculinity, while the lady's hand represent the feminity part. :)

Originally posted by sehsuan
i think it offsets the visual "weight" from the left to the right. the flowers, i didn't care if they were blurred, because the focus i set to the rings. the larger hand, and the watch, represents the traditional meanings of masculinity, while the lady's hand represent the feminity part. :)

i think that the watch is not appropriate for such an occasion.
just my 2 cents.

The white surface watch has a tendency to draw attention away ...

Originally posted by iceman
urrgh .. the watch !!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

with it, reminds them the time of ROM. he shld wear one with date.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

thanks, jo3pit. actually i was desperately seeking angles to shoot macros from :D

togu, interesting comment you have. what are you trying to imply? :dunno:

Just to set the record straight tat shot is not a macro shot. This is just a normal shot and seriously u should have taken note of the leaves on top of the frame u shouldnt have it crop.

BTW did u realise tat the details of the rings are not there the reflection of the rings has remove the detail of it... composition wise yes it is pretty gd apart from the nit on the leaves. Apart from it the IMHO your signature or watermark and spoilt it. it is a big distraction to the pic. if this was a portrait of a woman/girl i would understand but for such shots it doesnt work 4 me

thanks jeff for your constructive comment. i have lightened off my signature at the corner. my friend, the guy, did mention he should have taken off the watch after i shot, but i think it's still alright.

i also agree with you on the part about the leaf being "pruned" off :D

thanks for your time :)

thanks jeff for your constructive comment. i have lightened off my signature at the corner. my friend, the guy, did mention he should have taken off the watch after i shot, but i think it's still alright.

i also agree with you on the part about the leaf being "pruned" off :D

thanks for your time :)

So where is the revised shot?

Still find the signature too loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.