we're just worlds apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
hand.jpg

hand2.jpg

ok the idea wasn't really original but i played AROUNNND it incase i kena some copyright thingy.
just like the way it looks

but folks...i'd like to know what goes thru ur mind when u see this

It's visually disconcerting and i don't mean it in a bad way...
Interesting idea/concept but maybe you would like to further explain your intepretation? :)

I kinda like it. :)

In a way if u really look at it... it's like extreme ends... something like positive and negative... dead and alive... happy and sad kind of moods

dunno whether u understand what i mean ;) but it gives the 2 extreme feeling... probably due to the colour and monotone feeling ;)

Interesting concept and like what wolf mentioned... care to share ur feelings on these shots?

it would not have looked the same without the scratchy borders.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi eadwine,

interesting pics you have. these pics are just like stock pics. they are open for interpretation. depending on the copy writing and the context, they can mean very different things.
technically, i would like the hands to be more 3D, ie more highlights and shadows. currently the lighting is rather flat (looks top down to me).

btw, did you create the borders in PS? how?

errm...its kinda complicated for me to put down in words actually cos i went thru alot of trial and error....

u'll need layers, eraser and lots of patience

Status
Not open for further replies.